BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 18, 2013 9:48 pm  #1

Fangirl Definition

I had no idea where to put this (feel free to move if necessary, mods). I found it today and thought that there could be no better description.
http://freakoffandom.wordpress.com/2013/02/18/fangirl-analysis
The only thing that I didn't do was scream when they played the Star Trek preview. I just sat and giggled in my chair, elbowing my best friend.

Edit: The URL sends you to the main page(why won't the link understand a hypen?) so you'll have to go the the first article on the page.

Last edited by horserider99 (February 18, 2013 9:51 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

February 18, 2013 9:50 pm  #2

Re: Fangirl Definition

I try not to scream for fear my family would have me committed. And I'm not a girl anymore. As for the rest, to the point. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 18, 2013 9:54 pm  #3

"Young woman" - hmmm.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 18, 2013 9:59 pm  #4

So hilarious, horserider 

"young by heart", that is 

Last edited by Harriet (February 18, 2013 10:02 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 18, 2013 10:00 pm  #5

Oh yesss, I know this here:
“I can’t… I can’t. I can’t even. I have lost the ability to can.”

And this of course:
SQUEEEEE.......!

I mean, I react like this to a PHOTO on TWITTER from an HALF EMPTY FLAT!!
That's a real fangirl!

Last edited by Mattlocked (February 18, 2013 10:02 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

February 18, 2013 11:24 pm  #6

Trying a different way to post the link (so that when it's not the top article anymore, it can still easily be found).

Board footera