BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 18, 2013 8:23 pm  #5861

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Tobe, one can always rely on you. Very nice one.  My humble contribution:

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 18, 2013 8:24 pm  #5862

You saved my evening, Tobe*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 18, 2013 8:26 pm  #5863

First an absolutely nice laugh and then beautiful eyes... Thank you, that was quite a good thing for the evening!
I don't know where this one is from - but I really like it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

«Oh! How? What does that matter? So we go 'round the sun. If we went 'round the moon or round and round the garden like a teddy bear it wouldn't make any difference. All that matters to me is the work. Without that my brain rots. Put that in your blog. Or better still, stop inflicting your opinions on the world»

February 18, 2013 8:28 pm  #5864

It's from  "To the Ends of the Earth" - lovely!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 18, 2013 8:28 pm  #5865

And Susi is here,too.so the world is working well:-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 18, 2013 8:29 pm  #5866

tobeornot221b wrote:

It's from  "To the Ends of the Earth" - lovely!

Thank you - I'm going to put this on my "must-watch-list" right now! 

Last edited by pitagor (February 18, 2013 8:30 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

«Oh! How? What does that matter? So we go 'round the sun. If we went 'round the moon or round and round the garden like a teddy bear it wouldn't make any difference. All that matters to me is the work. Without that my brain rots. Put that in your blog. Or better still, stop inflicting your opinions on the world»

February 18, 2013 8:32 pm  #5867

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

And Susi is here,too.so the world is working well:-)

So kind of you, Mrs W. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 18, 2013 8:32 pm  #5868

Lovely.my hubby just agreed to watch Study in pink today,so I'm off.laterzz!

February 18, 2013 8:33 pm  #5869

Great hubby. Have fun. 

February 18, 2013 8:54 pm  #5870

This is my absolute favourite picture of Ben-not-being-Sherlock-but-Ben:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 18, 2013 8:55 pm  #5871

But he has quite a dark look. Are you sure it's not Sherlock? 

February 18, 2013 8:56 pm  #5872

Seems in character Sherlock to me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 18, 2013 9:02 pm  #5873

SusiGo wrote:

May I take this one again - with a little hint at THE button? 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

February 18, 2013 9:04 pm  #5874

Yes, I'm sure. I made it from the special feature of series one. This was a part of where Ben - in Sherlock disguise - was  listening to the director or someone else in charge. Go and watch it for yourself. It's quite short but unmistakable.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 18, 2013 9:09 pm  #5875

I see. So it's his "I'm listening intently to my director and prepare become Sherlock again very soon" look. 

February 18, 2013 9:12 pm  #5876

SusiGo wrote:

Why do I see braces with this one?   

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 18, 2013 9:13 pm  #5877

Mattlocked wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

May I take this one again - with a little hint at THE button? 

February 18, 2013 9:15 pm  #5878

Harriet wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

Why do I see braces with this one?  

Oh - you've got x-ray eyes!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 18, 2013 9:16 pm  #5879

Alas, they only reach braces-level 

Last edited by Harriet (February 18, 2013 9:17 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 18, 2013 9:18 pm  #5880

Braces...braces....  `BUTTON!!

Board footera