BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 15, 2013 9:06 pm  #181

Re: Fan art

Katja‏@KatjaSherlocked

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

February 16, 2013 2:41 am  #182

Ha!   Adorable! 
And also... I know some of you enjoyed the wonderfully done pics by Leelakin that I posted (acid cupcake, Sherlock with a bucket of limbs, and Sherlock exploding chemicals....)... I always wanted to show you a couple others, but they are /quite/ long comic panels, perhaps a little big to spam people with on here, and my image site shrinks it?
Much better if you just see the link directly from her site, for better viewing.  Seriously, awesome little paneled story, one I wish I remembered to post for the holiday about the Night Before Christmas with the boys, and the other about Mycroft being, well... you'll see.  ;D  :D  I know some people don't like to click on random links, but they're really great little Sherlock strips!

http://leelakin.com/twasthenight.jpg

http://www.leelakin.com/boss.jpg

But here's a couple smaller portraits by her, that I can post:

Oh, my heart.... !      (seriously, I love her style, and nailing the boy's faces)
So...   no other cool art stumbled across lately? 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

February 16, 2013 4:23 am  #183

Nice Russ, really enjoy the art workand the panels!  And that's one lovely Sherlock with the scarf.  The red blotch one is kinda of scary though.  Don't like to think it

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

February 16, 2013 4:38 am  #184

This is awesome!

February 16, 2013 8:37 am  #185

Especially like the Mycroft one! I wonder if Mark ever got to see it. 

February 16, 2013 10:22 pm  #186

Source : agirlnamedlily

A Regency consulting detective? I can totally imagine Benedict as a regency buck, a hero of one of Goergette Heyer's books.

February 16, 2013 10:24 pm  #187

Oh.... Ben in oil. Just like I'd prefer him. 

February 16, 2013 10:27 pm  #188

The style becomes him well. Reminds me of Jane Austen's Mr Darcy. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 17, 2013 1:59 am  #189

biscuitbear wrote:

Source : agirlnamedlily

I can imagine a painting just like this hanging on a wall of the Holmes family country house. Sherlock and Mycroft's great-grandfather or something. I remember once looking through a really old photo album from my mother's family, turning a page and there was my sister! It was the oddest thing-- the woman was nearly identical to my sister in every way. No idea who she was, even, but it was someone from around 1910 or so, probably a cousin. There definitely could have been a Sherlock-lookalike in their family way back in the day.

February 17, 2013 2:00 am  #190

Mattlocked wrote:

Oh.... Ben in oil. Just like I'd prefer him.

You are a naughty, naughty girl, and I don't tell you enough how I love you. *runs away laughing*

February 17, 2013 9:39 am  #191

February 17, 2013 4:21 pm  #192

Mattlocked wrote:

Katja‏@KatjaSherlocked

Brilliant!
I found a similar one.

(source: http://semie.deviantart.com/art/Smaug-meets-Bilbo-gag-317054550)

--------------------------------------------------------------

February 17, 2013 4:38 pm  #193

Ahhh... GREAT! lol

February 22, 2013 8:59 am  #194

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 22, 2013 9:31 am  #195

Wonderful - the eyes and TOES! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 22, 2013 9:33 am  #196

I love the toes. Oh, even more body parts to observe. 

February 22, 2013 9:42 am  #197

THAT would be a one-year-clay-project...... (without anything moving, of course.  )

Last edited by Mattlocked (February 22, 2013 9:42 am)

February 22, 2013 5:11 pm  #198

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

February 22, 2013 5:27 pm  #199

Mummy Holmes...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 22, 2013 9:44 pm  #200

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

Mummy Holmes...

She must have to sic the dogs on her boys to get them apart on occasion.  heh

Board footera