BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 4, 2012 9:56 pm  #1

Sherlock personality quiz

Well, here you have another one... A personality quiz.
It's funny, I got Sherlock, probably the character I relate to the less, but I think it must be because of the first thing I would save from a fire...
Enjoy, and please share your results, it can be interesting 

http://www.weta.org/tv/picks/sherlock/quiz

Last edited by Irene_Adler (May 4, 2012 9:57 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 4, 2012 10:18 pm  #2

Re: Sherlock personality quiz

I got Sherlock as well.
Yes, the fire thing is interesting! As I dont have pets, my photo albums are far too heavy to run down the many stairs of mine with them, I'd go for my laptop. Or is it because of my choice for a certain place as a dream vacation?
I wonder what to answer if I wanted to be Anderson...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 4, 2012 10:54 pm  #3

Well, I answered the fire question with "my musical instrument" (I love my cello too much, much more than any other material thing in my house) so it must be another thing, then... I don't remember much of my other answers, but I think it's pretty obvious which ones to choose if you want to be a Moriarty 

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 4, 2012 11:31 pm  #4

Mycroft! MYCROFT!!

Made me laugh... but in a bemused kind of way.

May 5, 2012 1:03 am  #5

HAHA I got Molly

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

May 5, 2012 4:48 am  #6

I got Sherlock too, but it doesn't surprise me at all !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

May 5, 2012 9:29 am  #7

My daughter says it was because I answered the cake question with honesty.

May 5, 2012 10:05 am  #8

I got Sherlock too, yay!

Actually I honestly wasn't expecting it because I put down that I'd save my computer and imagined that a Sherlock answer would be the musical instrument one...so other questions must have an impact on it. I said Harry Potter was for children but I thought that looked a bit like a Moriarty answer.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 5, 2012 10:14 am  #9

Oh Lordy! I got Molly! I loved some of the options!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 5, 2012 10:45 am  #10

Just had a thought... maybe I have a 'power complex'  .

I may have to change my forum name!

May 7, 2012 8:14 pm  #11

I got Mycroft! I like that I am now intelligent and basically the government... it's just weird that my mom is now my brother ?!!

Oh and does anyone have an idea why Mycroft's dream vacation would be to Disneyworld??

Look, I'm in shock - I have a blanket!!

May 7, 2012 8:18 pm  #12

I couldn't bear to be upset Mummy Holmes - imagine the Christmas dinners...!

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 7, 2012 8:38 pm  #13

miss camembert wrote:

I got Mycroft! I like that I am now intelligent and basically the government... it's just weird that my mom is now my brother ?!!

Oh and does anyone have an idea why Mycroft's dream vacation would be to Disneyworld??

I can't imagine Mycroft in Disneyworld xD.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 7, 2012 8:45 pm  #14

I got Mycroft too, and I entered London in answer to the dream holiday question.

May 7, 2012 8:48 pm  #15

Well, same answers give different results, but some are more recurrent. So I'm a lot like Sherlock, with bits of Mycroft and a touch of Molly.

May 7, 2012 10:42 pm  #16

To be fair, I just wanted to go to Alcatraz because it's in San Francisco and there's lots of tech companies there. The lifestyle of a traveller means I don't have much by way of physical possession with me at any point so I'd probably start the fire (aka as moving on) and who doesn't want to get away with everything in a relationship?

With the exception of the favourite film one I didn't really get the obvious references they were alluding to.

Fun enough though - not done these since the popular late 90's ones, think I'll last another 14 years before the next

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 8, 2012 2:37 am  #17

I got John. :D Haha, interesting quiz! Seems like alot of you guys got Sherlock. :O I wonder what's up with that?

Oh lord, Mycroft in Disney World? That is a hilarious mental image right there. XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DON'T PANIC

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - A.C. Doyle

May 8, 2012 5:03 am  #18

Well I got Molly the first time but there were a couple of questions where two options were just as appealing, so when I chose the other options I ended up with Sherlock.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

May 8, 2012 6:55 am  #19

For the relationship one I put that my ideal mate would do everything I said...I imagined that would probably be a Moriarty answer, but I still go Sherlock so certain answers must give different weight to certain characters.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 8, 2012 12:18 pm  #20

I am Mycroft
Does not surprise me to be honest.

Watson: Anytime you want to include me... "No, I'm Sherlock Holmes. I always work alone because no one else can compete with my massive intellect!"

Board footera