BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 16, 2013 1:19 am  #41

Re: Ben's hands

Mattlocked wrote:

Here I found (thanks tobe) some more cumberfingers from 2010... obviously nothing went wrong...

I hope no one ever flips me the Cumber Finger

Seriously though...what I love about Ben is that he is an intelligent sophisticated sexy virile man but he has this sweet impish almost boy like or feminine like gentility to him that drives me wild. I'll save any further comments for my therapist,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disguise is always a self portrait

February 16, 2013 8:34 pm  #42

tiharoa wrote:

Sometimes I find beautiful pictures of his hands, I should post them more often.

Where is this pic from, please?

February 16, 2013 8:35 pm  #43

SusiGo wrote:

And just look at all the things he can carry in his long hands: 

too bad about the cigarettes, though

February 16, 2013 8:36 pm  #44

Yes, I keep hoping he's packed the smoking in...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 16, 2013 8:45 pm  #45

These have to be the longest fingers on the longest hand/arm ever:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 16, 2013 10:22 pm  #46

veecee wrote:

tiharoa wrote:

Sometimes I find beautiful pictures of his hands, I should post them more often.

Where is this pic from, please?

Wreckers. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

February 17, 2013 1:02 am  #47

Thanks.
I haven't seen it.
This scene reminds of one in The City and The City, which I just reread. It is a wonderful book and is just premiering as a play in Chicago. Unfortunately, Ben's too young and fit for the lead.

March 3, 2013 4:20 am  #48

He does have beautiful hands - I have noticed it too. And for me, one of the things I find attractive about a man is his hands. For some reason I have always been attracted by beautiful hands on a man. So, you are not alone!

March 7, 2013 5:36 pm  #49

So glad to know I'm not the only freak who thinks he has beautiful hands. O_O I have been told I have beautiful hands and I always thought that's ridiculous, I mean they're just hands, right? But now I think I know what they were talking about. o_O I especially like the back of his hands.

Last edited by Sparrow (March 7, 2013 5:41 pm)

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."
"Well, me and Chinny, we were surprised, but you came looking for us."

March 7, 2013 8:02 pm  #50

Sparrow wrote:

So glad to know I'm not the only freak who thinks he has beautiful hands. O_O I have been told I have beautiful hands and I always thought that's ridiculous, I mean they're just hands, right? But now I think I know what they were talking about. o_O I especially like the back of his hands.

If you had unbeautiful hands like mine, you'd know what it meant!

March 8, 2013 9:46 am  #51

veecee wrote:

If you had unbeautiful hands like mine, you'd know what it meant!

I suppose.  I just don't find my hands to be particularly beautiful... they're just hands. So I never understood where people came from. But maybe now I'm beginning to understand.

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."
"Well, me and Chinny, we were surprised, but you came looking for us."

March 9, 2013 9:42 am  #52

I think they're mesmerizing.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

Board footera