BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 3, 2012 5:23 pm  #1

Steven Moffat on Sherlock Holmes, Watson and comparisons to Doctor Who

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 3, 2012 6:09 pm  #2

Re: Steven Moffat on Sherlock Holmes, Watson and comparisons to Doctor Who

A great interview with the Moff in Huffington Post specifically about Sherlock Series 2 and also Doctor Who.

'...and this year, thematically, he (Sherlock) realises there are people about whom he cares deeply...Our Sherlock even entertains the idea that he is above emotion. He's actually a terribly emotional man and he's a desperate show-off. Most ordinary people would tell Sherlock to piss off,within 30 seconds. It takes someone with the patience of a saint to look after him. We laid it out in the first episode when Lestrade says that Sherlock Holmes is a great man and one day, he might be a good one. And that's the journey he is going on.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 3, 2012 6:15 pm  #3

Oh Lordy I've also posted about this in the news clippings section and TRF section! Do think we are psychically linked or something? I think between us we have covered all the bases.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 3, 2012 6:21 pm  #4

Oh Davina, this article fits nicely into every possible section here...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 3, 2012 7:51 pm  #5

Thanks Davina! Do you have a link to the full article by any chance?

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 3, 2012 8:32 pm  #6

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 3, 2012 10:08 pm  #7

Tobermory is a Stern!

Board footera