BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 13, 2013 1:11 pm  #1661

Re: You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

..when you are seriously fighting with the idea of stealing ashtrays anywhere.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 13, 2013 1:17 pm  #1662

... when you hang a sign on your door "Crime in progress, please disturb" even if you're the only one to  get this message

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 13, 2013 8:59 pm  #1663

It's finally done. I've printed all 128 Sherlock Fandom Rules (that makes 128 pictures) that I found on that tumblr site to put them up everywhere in my room. My parents hate me now. They've called me 'insane' (my answer: "And you're getting this now?"). Of course I'm going to pay 'em the colour cartridges. But it was worth it. I'm clearly obsessed.
# YOLO

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 13, 2013 9:05 pm  #1664

Now, this is really alarming 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 13, 2013 9:08 pm  #1665

Ahh, I feel so good now 

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 13, 2013 9:09 pm  #1666

... even more alarming!!!     

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 14, 2013 12:06 am  #1667

When you go to the theater and watch Skyfall for the first time, and all you can think of (other than the fact it is a magnificent movie) is things like: the villian reminds you of Moriarty, James Bond wears his scarf like Sherlock, they have cool long coats, and other Sherlock related lines of thought...

It was an awesome movie by the way, I really suggest seeing it if you haven't already! 

"That's what people DO!"

February 14, 2013 5:51 pm  #1668

What's really bad: When you're listening to the radio where they are talking about romantic dinners on Valentine's Day and all you think of is -

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

February 14, 2013 6:11 pm  #1669

Speaking of Valentine's Day...a beautiful bouquet of flowers was just delivered to my office!  The card on it was from Sherlock no less!  He wants to meet me later by the "Flickering Frame of Fooling Around"    I'm now frantically trying to deduce where that is. QE's picture reminded me that it might be at Angelo's.  Don't tell John, just in case it is, ok?.  I know he's prone to jealousy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

February 14, 2013 6:20 pm  #1670

"Flickering Frame of Fooling Around" - sounds like this board to me 

February 14, 2013 6:33 pm  #1671

Moriarty wrote:

When you go to the theater and watch Skyfall for the first time, and all you can think of (other than the fact it is a magnificent movie) is things like: the villian reminds you of Moriarty, James Bond wears his scarf like Sherlock, they have cool long coats, and other Sherlock related lines of thought...

It was an awesome movie by the way, I really suggest seeing it if you haven't already! 

It was the same for me. Bond standing on high buildings and young Q with that slightly Sherlocky hair. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 14, 2013 6:36 pm  #1672

Harriet wrote:

"Flickering Frame of Fooling Around" - sounds like this board to me

But we are not "fooling around" here, Harriet!
We have serious discussions and do scientific research.

KP: What an exciting surprise! Just tell us what it was when you'll have found out!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 14, 2013 6:41 pm  #1673

Oh, sorry, Tobe, must be a carnival aftermath 

KP: Yes, please! 

February 14, 2013 7:11 pm  #1674

KP - isn´t it a Chinese circus show?

Last edited by Mrs.Wenceslas (February 14, 2013 7:12 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 14, 2013 8:00 pm  #1675

When it's a rainy day, you're walking behind a woman in the underground, you notice that there are splash marks on her tights on the right leg but not on the left, though she's only carrying a small briefcase, and you wonder where her suitcase has gone to...

February 14, 2013 8:36 pm  #1676

When you get a little bit worked up when you find a fellow Sherlockian, but soon are told that they only watched half of an episode! 

"That's what people DO!"

February 14, 2013 8:41 pm  #1677

Tho still not as funny/infuriating as the member of the fandom who didn't know Sherlock was alive, cos she had to got to the loo before the end of Reichenbach!

Last edited by besleybean (February 14, 2013 8:42 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 15, 2013 12:39 am  #1678

tobeornot221b wrote:

KP: What an exciting surprise! Just tell us what it was when you'll have found out!

Well, I deduced the what and the where of "The Flickering Flame of Fooling Around". Obviously just a taxi drive away. My Sherlock is so predictable 

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

February 15, 2013 7:28 am  #1679

Oh, and he's kind of getting prepared for Red Pants Monday - still needs to practice, though 

February 15, 2013 7:41 pm  #1680

Moriarty wrote:

When you get a little bit worked up when you find a fellow Sherlockian, but soon are told that they only watched half of an episode! 

Awww....   ;)   Did it come up because they consider themselves a book Sherlockian instead?  Or... dunno.  Addicted after only half of an episode?  ;D    Dang, our show is powerful!  ;DD

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

Board footera