BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 11, 2013 10:37 am  #81

Re: The game is on again (OFFICIAL NEWS ONLY PLEASE)

'Official start' with Arwel having been a busy bee already with scenery and Tweets. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 11, 2013 11:09 am  #82

Is that a Jenga block in the bottom right hand corner?
Probably not. But now I have seen it I cannot unsee it. 

*You are now envisioning cast and crew playing Jenga in between takes (and you thought Cluedo was a disaster?)*

Mary Me wrote:

Mattlocked wrote:

Friday feature: Who's in the frame?

Dat wall! Dat smiley!!! Awww I'm so happy! Familiar environment 

Last edited by Mnemosyne (February 11, 2013 11:10 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

February 11, 2013 11:42 am  #83

This was the comment of AWJ to that Jenga-thingy last week:

Arwel Wyn Jones ‏@arwelwjones
I'm confused - a lot of people seem to think that we've had time to play Jenga! Do you mean the kitchen tiles on the left perhaps?

And a new pic today:

Arwel Wyn Jones ‏@arwelwjones
Charlie's aren't a patch on mine!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

February 11, 2013 11:52 am  #84

Mattlocked wrote:

This was the comment of AWJ to that Jenga-thingy last week:

Arwel

Playing Jenga with company property dear oh dear Mr Jones...

J/k

This one just kills me.

Last edited by Mnemosyne (February 11, 2013 11:55 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 11, 2013 4:33 pm  #85

Fabulous pic!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 11, 2013 4:38 pm  #86

Love the pic. They could do a Jenga drinking game to celebrate Sherlock's return. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 11, 2013 8:18 pm  #87

Well, I was trying to apply some science of deduction about what the smiley face means and here is my brilliant  conclusion: since even the affectionate mrs Hudson wouldn't keep her wall ruined for a long time (she was talking about giving Sherlock's things to a schools, so obviously she was going to clean up the flat) Sherlock should be coming back from dead pretty soon after his funeral, forget 3 years hiatus ACD imposed him in the books. What do you think?

February 11, 2013 8:25 pm  #88

Soon as I saw them building this set  I thought:  yep he's back soon!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 11, 2013 8:31 pm  #89

biscuitbear wrote:

....Will Sherlock be working the counter at the local fast food joint?

I would pay real money to see someone pull up to a McDonald's drive-through and have Sherlock in there passing out their bag of greaseburgers and fries. lololol  I think he'd look good, even in his little red and yellow McD uniform and cap. heh

February 11, 2013 9:41 pm  #90

About the coming back soon business for Sherlock - I was actually thinking about it this very morning and imagined him hitch-hiking on the road out of the cemetary as their car passes by.  SCREECH go the brakes!  .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

February 11, 2013 9:43 pm  #91

I do think it will be that kind of thing tho:  sightings in the shadows/in mirrors...

February 11, 2013 9:47 pm  #92

Awww..

tumblr. mu5icliz

Last edited by Mattlocked (February 11, 2013 9:49 pm)

February 11, 2013 9:48 pm  #93

Sob.

February 11, 2013 9:50 pm  #94

John, missing his clarinet...

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 12, 2013 9:11 am  #95

Hope this works....  WOW!!!

Round and round we go....... bsssssssss...

http://www.teliportme.com/view/81527?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=share

Last edited by Mattlocked (February 12, 2013 9:14 am)

February 12, 2013 9:38 am  #96

Wow, this is great. As if I'm standing in the middle of 221B. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 12, 2013 10:48 am  #97

Aww they know so dmn well what Sherlockians need  That's great!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 12, 2013 11:09 am  #98

Nice to see everyone involved is enthusiastic about their work and wants to share it with us. After this I think I'll have an even greater appreciation for the set design than I currently do...and that's saying a lot.

February 12, 2013 4:41 pm  #99

Mattlocked wrote:

Hope this works.... WOW!!!

http://www.teliportme.com/view/81527?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=share

I'm really feeling now like moving in...

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 12, 2013 4:53 pm  #100

Mattlocked wrote:

Hope this works.... WOW!!!

This thing is just amazing. So cool. Wha! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

«Oh! How? What does that matter? So we go 'round the sun. If we went 'round the moon or round and round the garden like a teddy bear it wouldn't make any difference. All that matters to me is the work. Without that my brain rots. Put that in your blog. Or better still, stop inflicting your opinions on the world»

Board footera