BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 11, 2013 9:16 am  #5601

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

SusiGo wrote:

​Good morning.

Good morning to you also - what a lovely pic 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 11, 2013 9:25 am  #5602

good morning to all! preventing me of cold turkey for all the day 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 11, 2013 9:25 am  #5603

@Harriet: It is, isn't it? 

@Wholocked: It. Is. Dangerous.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 11, 2013 9:28 am  #5604

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

there are many. I´ll try some and let you know, but I´m not sure only the healthy water and mud could help 

A bath in the mooooorning...... lalala....

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

February 11, 2013 9:30 am  #5605

I'm trying to do my tax return!!! 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 11, 2013 9:46 am  #5606

SusiGo wrote:

I'm trying to do my tax return!!! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

February 11, 2013 9:59 am  #5607

Very funny! I don't know if keeping up with this thread AND listening to the PE score is advisable while doing my tax return. 

February 11, 2013 10:09 am  #5608

Ahw the oops-one 
What's about this one? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

«Oh! How? What does that matter? So we go 'round the sun. If we went 'round the moon or round and round the garden like a teddy bear it wouldn't make any difference. All that matters to me is the work. Without that my brain rots. Put that in your blog. Or better still, stop inflicting your opinions on the world»

February 11, 2013 10:14 am  #5609

Give me five minutes, then the tax return will be finished. *crawling to laptop*

February 11, 2013 10:21 am  #5610

girls, you´ve started a really hot morning!! what are you doing to me again, I have to work! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 11, 2013 10:34 am  #5611

Okay-I'm in holidays, so I can do whatever I want. Also, I don't have to works, so... Still I think it's not healthy to look at all this pictures... Uhm... Oh, who cares about healthy! Healthy is boring. 
Anyway; found this on my laptop and thought you may like it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

«Oh! How? What does that matter? So we go 'round the sun. If we went 'round the moon or round and round the garden like a teddy bear it wouldn't make any difference. All that matters to me is the work. Without that my brain rots. Put that in your blog. Or better still, stop inflicting your opinions on the world»

February 11, 2013 10:36 am  #5612

no, I absolutely DON´T like it! how did you come to that idea?

February 11, 2013 10:41 am  #5613

I'm finished with the boring stuff. Now you can spoil me. 

February 11, 2013 10:47 am  #5614

Naah... Spoiling, I like. Spoiling is good, isn't it? 

Enough for today, I think. Or... Maybe not. 

February 11, 2013 11:08 am  #5615

this is not spoiling..this is..teasing.

February 11, 2013 11:46 am  #5616

pitagor wrote:

Okay-I'm in holidays, so I can do whatever I want. Also, I don't have to works, so... Still I think it's not healthy to look at all this pictures... Uhm... Oh, who cares about healthy! Healthy is boring. 
Anyway; found this on my laptop and thought you may like it.

PINK!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

February 11, 2013 12:54 pm  #5617

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

good morning to all! preventing me of cold turkey for all the day 

Me, too. I don't particularly like turkey anyway.  heh

February 11, 2013 6:03 pm  #5618

Good evening - somebody out there?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 11, 2013 6:10 pm  #5619

Me. Come over if you like. 

February 11, 2013 6:12 pm  #5620

At once, if convenient.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

Board footera