BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 11, 2013 1:57 am  #1

Hey Sherlock fans ;)

Just wanna tell you guys something about myself :D I´m Sarah and well i´m here to find new friends, and a new place to talk about Sherlock i like to edit videos about Sherlock and i love to write fanfictions and storyboards for my videos ^^ That´s all about me, if you wanna know something, just ask ;)

February 11, 2013 5:17 am  #2

Re: Hey Sherlock fans ;)

Hi Sarah,
welcome! Feel free to talk about Sherlock as much as you like.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 11, 2013 6:25 am  #3

Hello Sarah and welcome to the forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 11, 2013 8:16 am  #4

Hello, Sarah, nice to have you here. Have fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 11, 2013 9:03 am  #5

Hi, welcome here, take your seat 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 11, 2013 9:54 am  #6

Hey Sarah, you must be proud of this name 
Have a nice time here and enjoy yourself! By the way, I'm dying to see your videos about Sherlock - watching fan videos is how I spend my evenings

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 11, 2013 11:38 am  #7

Hi Sarah, welcome to the board!

Here is your welcome pack:
shock blanket
skull
card for the Reichenbach Support Group
smelling salts 
thudding mattress (see Benedict's photo thread for more info.)

Am I missing anything guys?

Last edited by Mnemosyne (February 11, 2013 11:38 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

February 11, 2013 1:28 pm  #8

thank you guys for the nice welcome i´m happy that i´ve found a forum where the people are friendly and if you wanna see my sherlock videos, just ask :D well i´m working on 3 at the moment can´t wait to talk to you ;)

February 11, 2013 4:12 pm  #9

Have you finished them yet? Well, if you're done with them just post them in the 'Fan Videos' forum.  Looking forward to see them!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 11, 2013 8:10 pm  #10

posted in the last group of videos, i think the name was: Sherlock fan videos check it out if you want ^^

February 12, 2013 12:25 am  #11

Hey there, and welcome! Hope you have a blast! ;D

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
"The Sherlock show is the equivalent of a pack of chips, a box full of popcorn or an assortment of the finest Swiss chocolate; once you start, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO STOP. EVER. IT'S THAT GOOD." quoted by me when trying to convince my friends to watch the show.

If you want to check out my music works, here's my youtube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/JayhanTheMusician?feature=mhee
If you like my works, then like my facebook page ;D : https://www.facebook.com/Julia.Jayhan.Handschin

February 24, 2013 1:03 pm  #12

Oooh. I love Sherlock videos. I've made a couple myself too and I've got loads in the pipeline that I want to do, it's just finding the time. They take ages!

Do you have a YouTube name then? Mine is richardbrookisafake

Welcome to the forum anyway...

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera