BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 1, 2012 9:42 pm  #1

Vote for Reichenbach as "Best TV Ending"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 1, 2012 10:48 pm  #2

Re: Vote for Reichenbach as "Best TV Ending"

Lol, Sherlock always wins those polls = ).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

May 2, 2012 1:01 am  #3

I'm starting to believe that all these magazines & sites cannot attract an audience unless they make up some other silly poll about Sherlock.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

May 2, 2012 3:13 am  #4

Lol probably. I am just concerned that fans will think the radio times poll is indicative of the BAFTA votes. Because they're not. BAFTA is for only UK residents and radio times is open to all.

Getting a bit over the glut of pointless drivel about the show though. Theories were fun for a while but now it's gotten pretty ridiculous. The US market will jump in the theories bandwagon in a few weeks too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

May 2, 2012 4:49 am  #5

Exactly my point!!
And yes going by the largest age bracket of what we see of online fans, they will think it's an official vote regardless of what it says.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

May 2, 2012 9:26 pm  #6

Be prepared for an insurge of new fans to this forum in the coming weeks, and most of them will probably want to talk about things we've been talking about for the past 6 months...but just try to be patient and bear with them...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 2, 2012 9:54 pm  #7

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Be prepared for an insurge of new fans to this forum in the coming weeks, and most of them will probably want to talk about things we've been talking about for the past 6 months...but just try to be patient and bear with them...

Yes, I was imagining something like this was going to happen. They'll be welcome. And if we weren't patient, I think we wouldn't be fans of this show in the first place 

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

Board footera