BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 10, 2013 3:25 pm  #21

Re: Richard Brook

It wasn't until today that I noticed the photographer's name  of Richard Brook's picture in his contact information. Maybe we should interview Mr Jones concerning the Moriarty/Brook matter...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 10, 2013 4:34 pm  #22

Maybe they named him after this guy: http://www.sherlockology.com/crew/arwel-wyn-jones

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

February 10, 2013 4:39 pm  #23

My thoughts exactly, Molly!

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 10, 2013 4:47 pm  #24

tobeornot221b wrote:

It wasn't until today that I noticed the photographer's name  of Richard Brook's picture in his contact information. Maybe we should interview Mr Jones concerning the Moriarty/Brook matter...

My mind just exploded...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

February 10, 2013 5:01 pm  #25

The weird thing is that Andrew isn't 5 feet 10 inches tall. He's just over 5 feet 8 inches tall.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 10, 2013 9:16 pm  #26

haha he faked it for observant fans  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

Board footera