BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 10, 2013 11:25 am  #1

Happy Chinese New Year!

Says it all really. The Year of the Snake it is then.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 10, 2013 4:40 pm  #2

Re: Happy Chinese New Year!

I asked my Mum if we could go to a chinese restaurant to celebrate, but she said no. So I'm just sitting here, sad, alone, and not at all oriental in any way... *sniff*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

February 10, 2013 5:10 pm  #3

Re: Happy Chinese New Year!

Perhaps you could practice the tea ceremony like Soo Lin? Or do some origami ( I know it's Japanese but hey!). Or maybe eat your meal tonight - whatever it may be- with chopsticks.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera