BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 10, 2013 2:54 pm  #1621

Re: You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

When you realize that you spent three hours doing nothing but thinking about Sherlock while making his head out of clay.... true story...pictures are up on the fan art thread if anybody wants to look

"That's what people DO!"

February 11, 2013 12:34 am  #1622

How many of us on this Board can relate to this? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

February 11, 2013 9:34 am  #1623

Make that pounds instead of dollars and I'm with you!

P.S. although a large part of at least two of my jobs requires me to care quite a lot for fictional characters. I can imagine the people who pay/watch me becoming more than a little concerned if I turned up one day and went 'nah, can't be a***d with this character today!' Actually I'm now really tempted to try that one just to see people's faces *evil grin*

Last edited by Mnemosyne (February 11, 2013 11:33 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

February 11, 2013 9:57 am  #1624

Oh oh, I feel concerned. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 11, 2013 1:03 pm  #1625

.... when you are quite happy because you hear a lot "Benedict" on the radio today. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

February 11, 2013 1:07 pm  #1626

yeees! had the same idea few minutes ago 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 11, 2013 1:14 pm  #1627

...when you are thinking of buying Blackberry even if it is four times more expensive and you don´t need ti at all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 11, 2013 1:15 pm  #1628

Mattlocked wrote:

.... when you are quite happy because you hear a lot "Benedict" on the radio today.

LOL LOL LOL As long as you don't hear the voice. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 11, 2013 1:19 pm  #1629

SusiGo wrote:

Mattlocked wrote:

LOL LOL LOL As long as you don't hear the voice. 

February 11, 2013 1:27 pm  #1630

Trying to hide my laughter in work... Failing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

February 11, 2013 1:34 pm  #1631

I'm seriously thinking of joining the Catholic church again. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 11, 2013 1:54 pm  #1632

but think of that celibate things...but I´d let myself think about some private adoration or something like that.

February 11, 2013 2:01 pm  #1633

Of course. Just a joke. Don't want to see him in this role ever. 

February 11, 2013 2:05 pm  #1634

and we are doing adorations every day here 

February 11, 2013 4:19 pm  #1635

SusiGo wrote:

I'm seriously thinking of joining the Catholic church again. 

Don't!  Wouldn't make sense now that Benedict is leaving 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 11, 2013 4:24 pm  #1636

LOL Of course you're right. I have the theory that after the fall Sherlock hid in the Vatican and now he has to resign because next month they'll start filming series 3. 

February 11, 2013 5:58 pm  #1637

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

and we are doing adorations every day here 

And wearing our crucifixes like good, innocent people.  Right?   ;)))

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

February 11, 2013 7:03 pm  #1638

Vatican cameos anyone?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 11, 2013 7:04 pm  #1639

Well I'm on the floor!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 11, 2013 7:19 pm  #1640

me too!

Board footera