BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 1, 2012 12:44 am  #1

By Way of Introduction...

Hi! I'm not really sure what to post here. I'm Guildencranz, but y'all can call me Guildy. I haven't joined a forum like this since my obsession with Pitate of the Caribbean, so I'm super psyched to be joining a group of fellow obsesses as well. My little sister has finally gotten me to admit I have a bit of an obsession with Sherlock (and Benedict Cumberbatch...of course).

So...that's all I can think of to say. Lol. :D

Hiiiiiiii, everyone!

May 1, 2012 2:03 am  #2

Re: By Way of Introduction...

Welcome to the forum Guildy = )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

May 1, 2012 6:14 am  #3

Hello Guildy! Nice choice of name by the way. Welcome to the forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 1, 2012 11:59 am  #4

Welcome Guildy - join in where you can.. We are a lovely bunch..we don't blow up too many people (sorry in an evil mood lol)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watson: Anytime you want to include me... "No, I'm Sherlock Holmes. I always work alone because no one else can compete with my massive intellect!"

May 1, 2012 12:21 pm  #5

Hello there and welcome to the forum!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera