BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 12, 2012 3:58 pm  #1

Absolutely Anything- Monty Pythonesque animated film

Have a look at this:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1727770/

Last edited by Davina (February 6, 2013 11:34 am)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 12, 2012 4:00 pm  #2

Re: Absolutely Anything- Monty Pythonesque animated film

Absolutely interesting!!
Now take Robin Williams from that list and it might be a great movie. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

December 12, 2012 4:04 pm  #3

Well, I always loved him in "Dead Poets Society". But he's done a lot of crap, too.

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 12, 2012 4:08 pm  #4

That's probably why I just don't bear his face anymore. Maybe I should give him another chance with the movie you mentioned. And maybe not dubbed this time. 

December 12, 2012 4:16 pm  #5

What, you don't know DPS? "Club der toten Dichter"?? It's a must (at least for me). 

December 12, 2012 4:18 pm  #6

Please note my last post: .... "And maybe not dubbed this time."
I know the movie - although it was some time ago. And this is the only one where I could "like" RW, as far as I remember. 

Last edited by Mattlocked (December 12, 2012 4:18 pm)

December 12, 2012 11:17 pm  #7

He was also brilliant in Good Will Hunting and The Birdcage.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 6, 2013 11:33 am  #8

This animated film has now been confirmed. It IA bout a teacher who discovers he has magic powers. Robin Williams will voice the part of a dog (so you don't have to see his face if you don't want to).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera