BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 5, 2013 8:28 am  #101

Re: Oh, so it's your birthday?

It's my birthday today (February 5). Same as Darren Criss and Tom Hiddleston is 4 days from now (not related to Sherlock, sorry, but yeah) :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey 

"Look at that, Mrs. Hudson. Quiet. Calm. Peaceful. Isn't it hateful?"

February 5, 2013 10:41 am  #102

Happy birthday Nikoleta. Good choice of (near) birthday buddies there!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 5, 2013 11:46 am  #103

Happy birthday, Nikoleta, hope you'll have a wonderful day! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 5, 2013 12:23 pm  #104

Happy birthday from me too, Nikoleta! 
Get the party started^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 5, 2013 12:24 pm  #105

@Molly: So exactly between 0 and 16? 

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 5, 2013 12:51 pm  #106

happy birthday, Nikoletta! I think February is the best month to have birthday on! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 5, 2013 2:22 pm  #107

Haha! I agree Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey 

"Look at that, Mrs. Hudson. Quiet. Calm. Peaceful. Isn't it hateful?"

February 5, 2013 3:26 pm  #108

All the best to you, Nikoleta.
Well, TH is somehow Sherlock related. At least you find a lot of pics of him somehow connected with Ben. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

February 5, 2013 4:51 pm  #109

Your birthday has to be over now where you live - here it's still in full swiing!
I wish you the best for the rest of your new year of life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 5, 2013 7:03 pm  #110

Happy Birthday, Nikoleta!

And a late B-day "Howdy!" to you, too, Molls. I'm sending you a pack of virtual Quavers...

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

February 6, 2013 1:18 am  #111

Happy birthday, Molly and Nikoleta! My sister just had a birthday on Saturday.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

February 6, 2013 6:11 pm  #112

Happy birthday to your sister, Horserider!

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

February 20, 2013 5:16 pm  #113

Happy birthday, Mrs Wenceslas  Have a great day!

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 20, 2013 5:28 pm  #114

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

February 20, 2013 8:13 pm  #115

Happy birthday, Mrs. Wenceslas! Are you going to any museums to celebrate?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

February 20, 2013 10:15 pm  #116

Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuu! X

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 20, 2013 10:18 pm  #117

Happy birthday!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

February 21, 2013 2:46 pm  #118

oh thank you again, all of you! and yes - I visited several exhibitions actually 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 21, 2013 9:15 pm  #119

My (slightly early) birthday present :

February 21, 2013 9:36 pm  #120

Oh - how beautiful!
Does this allow for a clear conclusion about who your guests on Saturday will be?

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera