BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 4, 2013 6:31 pm  #5301

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

He looks totally different in that one. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 4, 2013 6:37 pm  #5302

No idea who you are talking about. But he looks nice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

February 4, 2013 7:48 pm  #5303

tiharoa wrote:

Star Trek Benedict

As homage to the new trailer....

I think they totally missed the chance to make him a Vulcan. He would be perfect as one, not to mention super-attractive.

That eye color does look manipulated, although he may be among those whose eyes change color depending on the light, etc. (My husband's eyes turn from hazel to traffic light green if he's wearing green in the sunlight. Needless to say, I try to get him to wear green as much as I can.)

February 4, 2013 10:33 pm  #5304

Do you mean him? Better with the subtitles!

Good night all!

February 4, 2013 10:43 pm  #5305

Oh yes, good night. Didn't realize that it was already that late...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 4, 2013 10:47 pm  #5306

Mmmh, maybe I should print that photo on my pillow case, would motivate me to leave my book and go to bed...

February 5, 2013 10:30 am  #5307

I missed the eyes-colour research! grr. I don´t think he has contact lenses in ST and I´m happy that he´s not a Vulcan character - he´d wear that strange fringe hairdo 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 5, 2013 11:44 am  #5308

You're right. I really don't want to see the Vulcan hairstyle on him. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 5, 2013 11:50 am  #5309

... but Vulcan ears? 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 5, 2013 11:53 am  #5310

Well, I could live with the ears. But not the fringe, no way. 

February 5, 2013 11:58 am  #5311

Vulcan eyebrows? Just curious 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 5, 2013 12:04 pm  #5312

Ahem, no. I don't think so. We need a programme to check this out. Identikit. Could be fun. 

February 5, 2013 12:40 pm  #5313

yes, someone skilled with photoshop, impress us please!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 5, 2013 4:35 pm  #5314

Nope, not feeling Benny the Vulcan. 

Last edited by harleyq (February 5, 2013 8:07 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

February 5, 2013 7:21 pm  #5315

evening tea, anyone?

(src: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_yjepIbKlVHQ/TM8Wua2R-sI/AAAAAAAABC4/oQVqXoa8g8U/s1600/Sherlock+Blind+Banker_2.jpg)

Last edited by Mrs.Wenceslas (February 5, 2013 7:22 pm)

February 5, 2013 7:24 pm  #5316

Anytime. Yummy. 

February 5, 2013 7:42 pm  #5317

Evening soother, anyone?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 5, 2013 7:42 pm  #5318

small cup or bigger?

Last edited by Mrs.Wenceslas (February 5, 2013 7:42 pm)

February 5, 2013 7:43 pm  #5319

yes, Tobe. a soothing tea brought by that man, please.

February 5, 2013 7:46 pm  #5320

I'd prefer the other man to bring me tea (if I'm not very mistaken in the pic). I want the one with the beautiful hands. 

Board footera