BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 5, 2013 1:20 pm  #41

Re: My Sherlockian presents

You guys have SUCH amazing fandom-related, eyegasming, (and possibly expensive) merchandise!! Merchandise that are hard to find, buy, and get, where I come from :\ *sigh* They don't sell anything that's not 'mainstream' or anything that is not deemed popular by the major popularity of the country, which is disappointing, because anything Marvel and LoTR-related things within my reach is for kids. It's a terrible disadvantage and is also the reason why I hate my country so much. Sorry, but that's just how I feel. :|

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey 

"Look at that, Mrs. Hudson. Quiet. Calm. Peaceful. Isn't it hateful?"

February 5, 2013 1:52 pm  #42

That's really sad, Nikolata, but I'm sure there are many things on the Internet you can order. Try Etsy. There I got my Kindle sleeve with the IOU apple on one side and Sherlock on the other. It's handmade, unique and not so expensive. And they delivered it to Germany as well. On RedBubble you'll find a lot of lovey t-shirts. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 26, 2013 11:18 pm  #43

This Christmas, I got the Sherlock DVD boxed set from my parents. My brother gave me a Sherlock poster signed by Benedict and Martin, a I AM SHERLOCKRD T-shirt and a Keep Calm and Love Benedict Cumberbatch mug. I'm very happy!

"The name's Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street."

December 27, 2013 8:10 am  #44

I got a blue scarf, the new Sherlock calendar, a little crocheted Sherlock and a pre-order for Sherlock 3 on DVD. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 27, 2013 8:37 am  #45

How lovely! May my little crocheted Sherlock join yours? With his shock blanket? 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 27, 2013 9:06 am  #46

And mine? ;-)

Oh well, actually there was a secret meeting already.... Let me see if I find the proof pic. :-P

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

December 27, 2013 9:08 am  #47

Did you also get one for Christmas?   

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 27, 2013 9:11 am  #48

No. I presume mine would be a bit jealous if all of a sudden  there would be a second one. ;-)

December 27, 2013 9:12 am  #49

That could indeed happen, to mine as well 

December 27, 2013 9:14 am  #50

But then again, they've been quite nice to each other for a while...... ;-)

December 27, 2013 9:15 am  #51

How lovely    Did they even share their Quavers?

December 27, 2013 9:17 am  #52

Yes. To lean against. You see, eating is boring.

December 27, 2013 9:23 am  #53

Sadly, no Sherlockian presents this year. :-( But last Christmas my best friend gave me coffee mugs of this design which was used in the tea scene with Sherlock and Moriarty.

http://www.alimiller.co.uk/shop/all/mug-uk-map/

Does that still count?

Alles eine Frage des Blickwinkels.
It's all a matter of perspective.

December 27, 2013 9:26 am  #54

Yes, it counts, I'd say 

December 27, 2013 9:36 am  #55

Especially as I use them practically every day.

December 27, 2013 9:51 am  #56

Mattlocked wrote:

But then again, they've been quite nice to each other for a while...... ;-)

Hilarious! Hilarious and very sweet!
And I suppose they got along so well because they all knew that very soon they'd get rid of each other.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

December 27, 2013 3:11 pm  #57

Today my best friend gave me a Sherlockian present for Christmas I didn't even know existed. We hadn't seen each other in ages and I only told her about Sherlock about two weeks ago in an e-mail. And look what she got me: A collection of full-leaf tea (it's called "Sherlock Fandom Tea"). And you know what: I think I will like Sally Donovan, Mycroft Holmes and Moriartea the best. And I'm pretty sure I won't like Sherlock Holmes all that much...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

December 27, 2013 5:26 pm  #58

Oh, how cool! Those look really nice!

December 27, 2013 5:59 pm  #59

Incredible - what a fine gift! 

December 27, 2013 6:04 pm  #60

Thanks, ladies, I'm still a bit speechless. I already had a cuppa Moriartea, great Chai with Ginger. And right now I'm having Mycroft Holmes (yessss... I know how that sounds... ), also a Chai with chocolate chips and cream. Yummy. My boyfriend said: "John Watson smells great!" - so he's having... well, I don't have to go into details, right?

Board footera