BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 2, 2013 1:42 pm  #101

Re: Have you had any dreams about Sherlock?

I finally had a good dream last night that had Ben in it.  I dreamed I was sitting in my car in heavy traffic in Boston.  For some reason Sherli Bakerst from the Board was with me.  We were stopped at an intersection. Trying to get through the intersection perpendicular to us was a large tractor trailer truck that had a door open on the side.  A man was sitting in the doorway looking around and it was Ben! He looked over at our car and made eye contact with me. I waved tentatively and he smiled and nodded and I gave him two thumbs up with a huge grin on my face.  As the truck moved on we saw it was a movie production truck with the name Lorimax (?) on the back.  So we knew it was really him!  We were in shock and very excited and all I wanted to do was get to my computer so I could tell everyone here that we had seen Ben.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

February 2, 2013 1:50 pm  #102

Well, I wasn't going to..
But ok, I will...partly at least.
I had 2 in a row, this past week.
Tue night, I had a dream that I was watching the opening of series 3 with my family.
All I rememeber, is the 1st view we get of Mycroft.  Well, after the cliffhanger resolution, I am assuming!
It also appears to be classic McGuigan direction.
The image begins quite blurred. Slowly comes into focus so that we see it is a bedroom.
Then we realise there are 2 people in bed.
One is Mycroft, who is reading a paper.
I don't know who the other one is, but it's a man.

Wed night it was even better.
I had my 1st ever erotic dream, concerning Benedict.
Funny thing was, it began as somebody else...one of Benedict's famous friends, actually...but he turned into Benedict!

Last edited by besleybean (February 2, 2013 6:13 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 2, 2013 6:12 pm  #103

besleybean wrote:

Wed night it was even better.
I had my 1st ever erotic dream, concerning Benedict.
Funny thing was, it began as somebody else...one of Benedict's famou friends, actually...but he turned into Benedict!

Now that's the kind of dream I'm waiting for Besley!  . I'd be happy if it was either Ben or Martin.  And no, I'm not thinking about a menage a tois either.  What kind of a girl do you think I am! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 2, 2013 6:14 pm  #104

Initially, apologies for my typo.
Secondly, it wasn't Martin!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 3, 2013 11:53 am  #105

Finally I did have a dream. I watched an Austrian TV show (don't ask me how I knew it was Austrian) and they had Benedict and Martin as guests. I don't remember what Martin was wearing but he looked as lovely as ever. Benedict was in his Cheltenham outfit with the light blue shirt. I think they were interviewed and had to do some games I can't remember. However, I know for sure that at point Benedict kissed Martin on the cheek. All in all a lovely dream that went on for quite some time. Too bad I can't remember more details. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 3, 2013 12:05 pm  #106

I had more!  Well, another 2 parter.  This time both associated with the filming of series 3.
I'm not sure which way around they were.
But:
1.  I was on the Baker Street set.
Martin was virtually lying horizontal on  a ' treatment' bed, near one of the front windows, getting his make up done. While Benedict was on the landing, either reherasing/filming a scene.
2.  We were near Westminster, I think, a group watching a scene being filmed.  When it was over, Benedict went over to the group and said, 'we're going to Gower St next, if you all want to come along and see  a bit more- you are most welcome to join us'.

February 3, 2013 12:20 pm  #107

besleybean wrote:

When it was over, Benedict went over to the group and said, 'we're going to Gower St next, if you all want to come along and see  a bit more- you are most welcome to join us'.

How kind of him 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 3, 2013 12:22 pm  #108

February 3, 2013 4:52 pm  #109

SusiGo wrote:

Finally I did have a dream. I watched an Austrian TV show (don't ask me how I knew it was Austrian) and they had Benedict and Martin as guests. I don't remember what Martin was wearing but he looked as lovely as ever. Benedict was in his Cheltenham outfit with the light blue shirt. I think they were interviewed and had to do some games I can't remember. However, I know for sure that at point Benedict kissed Martin on the cheek. All in all a lovely dream that went on for quite some time. Too bad I can't remember more details. 

Congrats, you finally made it  and not quite the wild stuff I use to dream 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 3, 2013 4:53 pm  #110

Wouldn't say no to wild stuff either. But it was quite nice. Hoping for more. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 4, 2013 11:33 am  #111

Oooh! I have a funny one.

Imagine Sherlock Holmes, snarling at you, his face contorted in anger. And then he raises both his arms above his head, revealing that he was gripping at a deer stalker hat tightly. Then he puts it on and screams, "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?!"

I woke up giggling like a mad woman. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey 

"Look at that, Mrs. Hudson. Quiet. Calm. Peaceful. Isn't it hateful?"

February 4, 2013 11:42 am  #112

Nikoleta wrote:

Oooh! I have a funny one.

Imagine Sherlock Holmes, snarling at you, his face contorted in anger. And then he raises both his arms above his head, revealing that he was gripping at a deer stalker hat tightly. Then he puts it on and screams, "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?!"

I woke up giggling like a mad woman. 

And, did you shout back at him: NO! I WANT THE SHEET!!  ?

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

February 4, 2013 5:49 pm  #113

Nikoleta wrote:

Ohh you shouldn't have written that :D This picture will haunt me for the rest of my life. Can't. Get. Over. It. 

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 11, 2013 2:20 am  #114

i had a dream about Sherlock, which was kind of crazy. I was talling with John about random stuff and how awesome Sherlock is (we stood in the bathroom, what was normal for him and me, cause nobody noticed anything about that). Suddenly John smiled and said: Well, if you want, we can call Sherlock and you two could meet.
I was shocked. And then i found my voice again and said: No, don´t do it... I can´t talk with him...
But John already called him and gave me the phone... Then my dream was over, cause my phone rang and i had a heart attack for a second. I though Sherlock was phoning me o_o

February 11, 2013 8:50 am  #115

Oh goodness, now this is weird - I can imagine this was a very confusing moment 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 11, 2013 4:09 pm  #116

Oh I know this well, when suddenly elements of your dream switch into reality 

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 11, 2013 5:25 pm  #117

SherlockTheSociopath wrote:

i had a dream about Sherlock, which was kind of crazy. I was talling with John about random stuff and how awesome Sherlock is (we stood in the bathroom, what was normal for him and me, cause nobody noticed anything about that). Suddenly John smiled and said: Well, if you want, we can call Sherlock and you two could meet.
I was shocked. And then i found my voice again and said: No, don´t do it... I can´t talk with him...
But John already called him and gave me the phone... Then my dream was over, cause my phone rang and i had a heart attack for a second. I though Sherlock was phoning me o_o

OMG, I can imagine how you felt when your phone was ringing.

Talking with John in the bathroom.... hm... do you read fanfic? 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

February 11, 2013 5:48 pm  #118

My thought, too!

February 11, 2013 5:57 pm  #119

SherlockTheSociopath wrote:

Ha!  This so points out that many of us see John as approachable, companionable and comfortable enough to converse with in the bathroom; but the chance to talk with Sherlock???  Holy Mary! Terrifying!  I would feel the same way as you did in your dream, Socio. Thank goodness we have John to interact with him for us...

February 11, 2013 8:17 pm  #120

i love the comments about my dream :D i haven´t read any fanfic of them yet, but i´m writing storyboards for my vids, and well i´m watching a lot of Johnlock videos :D i wanna write some fanfics when i have time, we should open a group where everybody can post their fanfics ;)

Board footera