BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 30, 2012 10:35 am  #1

Hitler can't deal with the ending of "The Reichenbach Fall"

ABFVRZNTRUG

April 30, 2012 10:50 am  #2

Re: Hitler can't deal with the ending of "The Reichenbach Fall"

Also found these nuggets of hilarity:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 30, 2012 10:55 am  #3

I guess this must look quite weird for our German fellows 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

April 30, 2012 12:41 pm  #4

Yes, kind of weird. But I don't mind.

Quite confusing to listen to the original sound - which of course I understand every word of - and at the same time to read the subtitles of a completely different meaning.

Pretending it wasn't Hitler speaking (but some other choleric, military bloke) and turning off the German sound I find it rather funny.

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 30, 2012 9:49 pm  #5

'Downfall' is a masterpiece in itself too. Funny how 'Downfall' means something so different from 'Falldown' eh?

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera