BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 2, 2013 12:12 pm  #1561

Re: You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

pitagor wrote:

when you can't eat an apple without this: 

Ha! Is that you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 2, 2013 4:24 pm  #1562

To be fair it's lelli, but I do exactly the same... :-) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

«Oh! How? What does that matter? So we go 'round the sun. If we went 'round the moon or round and round the garden like a teddy bear it wouldn't make any difference. All that matters to me is the work. Without that my brain rots. Put that in your blog. Or better still, stop inflicting your opinions on the world»

February 2, 2013 5:05 pm  #1563

...when you open a new bank account together with your husband - and HE gets the card with the Sherlock-related PIN! (Very Sherlock related!) When I wanted to change with him he said it's not possible because of his name on it. Arrrggggh... Sometimes life is not fair.
Now I have to search for something related for my PIN. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

February 2, 2013 5:20 pm  #1564

Tell us your pin so we can help with the search. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 2, 2013 5:58 pm  #1565

...when you go shopping with your colleague and - while she's queueing at the checkout - you find yourself reading fanfiction on your Kindle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 2, 2013 6:07 pm  #1566

Oh, Tobe, I know that only too well. It relaxes me so much that I let my daugher drive 40 km to Ikea and back (after one week with a driver's licence) without paying much attention to what she was doing. She did well. I'm the living proof. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 2, 2013 6:15 pm  #1567

When you had a really good reason to post here, but immediately forgot it because you got distracted reading the new posts...
sorta sad, but true, I will remember one day!!!!!

"That's what people DO!"

February 2, 2013 8:53 pm  #1568

tobeornot221b wrote:

...when you go shopping with your colleague and - while she's queueing at the checkout - you find yourself reading fanfiction on your Kindle.

... when you don't have a Kindle (and never needed) but now consider buying one just in order to read fanfic

February 2, 2013 8:55 pm  #1569

Mattlocked wrote:

tobeornot221b wrote:

... when you don't have a Kindle (and never needed) but now consider buying one just in order to read fanfic!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 2, 2013 9:10 pm  #1570

...when you search for new pics from Arwel W. Jones and then recognise it's weekend. No pics. And you are a bit sad.

February 3, 2013 10:06 am  #1571

Billabong hoodies in Switzerland? Cool!

February 3, 2013 1:47 pm  #1572

... you wish that after your death someone bursts into your funeral shouting: "She's cleverer than you lot and she's dead!"

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 3, 2013 4:49 pm  #1573

Mary Me wrote:

... you wish that after your death someone bursts into your funeral shouting: "She's cleverer than you lot and she's dead!"

LOL

February 3, 2013 7:29 pm  #1574

When you get really excited when your 'title' changes with the amount of posts you post. (like mycroft's army, homeless network, high functioning sociopath, etc.)

"That's what people DO!"

February 3, 2013 7:30 pm  #1575

When you have a fight with a chip and pin machine in ASDA, like I did yesterday!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 4, 2013 7:33 am  #1576

besleybean wrote:

When you have a fight with a chip and pin machine in ASDA, like I did yesterday!

Or when someone tells you they had a row with a chip and pin machine and I look at them and say
'... You had a row with a machine?'

Nine times out of ten they won't get it but it's worth it for my own personal satisfaction.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

February 4, 2013 9:54 pm  #1577

February 5, 2013 7:27 am  #1578

Or he for once held his tongue and kept it secret. 

February 5, 2013 11:21 am  #1579

When you a watching X--Men: First Class and the line 'I am your only friend' makes you smile and think of Sherlock and John- this is despite being totally distracted by Michael Fassbender throughout.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 5, 2013 12:38 pm  #1580

Hard to believe, somehow. So he would not fit in our forum, uh? 

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

Board footera