BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 1, 2013 9:48 pm  #5161

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Mattlocked wrote:

Tobe, do you already see footsteps of a gigantic H.O.U.N.D ??

Sometimes I think this board might be some kind of dewer's hollow...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 1, 2013 9:53 pm  #5162

tobeornot221b wrote:

Mattlocked wrote:

Tobe, do you already see footsteps of a gigantic H.O.U.N.D ??

Sometimes I think this board might be some kind of dewer's hollow...

I think so, too...

it HAS to be a drug!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 1, 2013 9:55 pm  #5163

Do you smell the gas coming out of your keyboard? *sniff*

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

February 1, 2013 9:56 pm  #5164

OMG, I just hopped into the bathtub and you go on like mad. I'm shocked. Really. I'll have to watch you more closely. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 1, 2013 9:57 pm  #5165

Mattlocked wrote:

Do you smell the gas coming out of your keyboard? *sniff*

have no idea how did it get to my system. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 1, 2013 9:59 pm  #5166

It's a virus.
Take a pill! Might help. Might not.

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/polls/502000/502702_1280307263569_full.jpg

Ahhhh, the virus!! I can't even post pictures anymore!!

Last edited by Mattlocked (February 1, 2013 10:04 pm)

February 1, 2013 10:09 pm  #5167

Sorry, but my cold tells me it's time for bed. Have fun. I'll check on what you did tomorrow. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 1, 2013 10:10 pm  #5168

Not much from me, I guess. I'm all exhausted now.   

February 1, 2013 10:11 pm  #5169

good night, Susi, and recover soon! but on the other hand, you can stay in bed tomorrow and watch Sherlock!

February 1, 2013 10:12 pm  #5170

No, I can't. My son's got a hockey tournament where I'll have to sell cakes and coffee. But it's okay, I'll be thinking of Sherlock all the time. 

February 1, 2013 10:13 pm  #5171

Good night, ladies, it was so much fun tonight with you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 1, 2013 10:15 pm  #5172

no doubt  good night to all

February 2, 2013 2:22 am  #5173

QuiteExtraordinary wrote:

Ohhhh, it really was love at first sight. *hugs self*

February 2, 2013 2:24 am  #5174

Mattlocked wrote:

Skip the forum, delete every pic on your computer, sell the dvds, avoid the www, tv and cinema.
Close your eyes. Put something into your ears.
Short: lay down and die.
Definitely no alternative.

This is what we Americans are going to have to do, once S3 is shown in the UK. If we don't want to get spoiled, we're just going to have to drop off the face of the earth for a while. Sure gonna miss you girls....
But that won't be for a few months yet.

February 2, 2013 8:02 am  #5175

Good morning - have a pleasant weekend!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 2, 2013 8:22 am  #5176

Ah, that's with John at the police car. Great scene! <3

Have a nice weekend @ all!

February 2, 2013 11:29 am  #5177

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

«Oh! How? What does that matter? So we go 'round the sun. If we went 'round the moon or round and round the garden like a teddy bear it wouldn't make any difference. All that matters to me is the work. Without that my brain rots. Put that in your blog. Or better still, stop inflicting your opinions on the world»

February 2, 2013 4:03 pm  #5178

I love this. 

February 2, 2013 6:33 pm  #5179

I've just made this picture.
Yes, I know: rooftop...
But beautiful though!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 2, 2013 6:43 pm  #5180

VERY beautiful!

Board footera