BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 31, 2013 1:05 pm  #5061

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

SusiGo wrote:

Where can I get this Vanity Fair, please? Vintage look. *swoon* 

http://iwillfangirlthefuckoutofyou.tumblr.com/post/41923407219/guess-who-got-the-vanity-fair-magazine-this

oh, those sepia-coloured pics turn me especially mad..although he has no dark curls there.

Last edited by Mrs.Wenceslas (January 31, 2013 1:07 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

January 31, 2013 4:52 pm  #5062

(ps to my post last night). Things that are easily misunderstood. Nattering on under painkillers is probably not good, here goes.. it's obvious how dedicated he is to his craft, yet, as others here and elsewhere have remarked, can be in costume but noticably not in character.bewtween takes, for instances. that's v. good, trust me.no one is accusing anyone of insincerety nor that one would confuse anyone with their roles. it's the person themselves who makes their work great and is the most interesting. savvy?

January 31, 2013 5:11 pm  #5063

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 31, 2013 5:17 pm  #5064

the first one! ok, my evening plans are ready now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

January 31, 2013 5:23 pm  #5065

The white tee pic isn't so bad either. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 31, 2013 5:25 pm  #5066

But the hair.... the hair.............

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 31, 2013 5:31 pm  #5067

no at all, Susi. but I miss the legs also. but good material to..study, anyway.

January 31, 2013 6:43 pm  #5068

OMG, I LOVE Ewan McGregor. A very old love of mine.
And these two together is just 
Must be during Osage County

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 31, 2013 7:05 pm  #5069

Third Star. Kills me every time.

January 31, 2013 7:27 pm  #5070

Susi, do you want us to be sad this evening? what will be next? Reichenbach call?

Last edited by Mrs.Wenceslas (January 31, 2013 7:27 pm)

January 31, 2013 7:44 pm  #5071

No. I just like the pic. And the film. Sorry if I made you sad. 

January 31, 2013 7:46 pm  #5072

SusiGo wrote:

No. I just like the pic. And the film. Sorry if I made you sad. 

So, this might be more fun I think:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 31, 2013 7:56 pm  #5073

and something for a small thud maybe?

Last edited by Mrs.Wenceslas (January 31, 2013 7:57 pm)

January 31, 2013 8:00 pm  #5074

Let me see. Not exactly new but always worth a thud. 

January 31, 2013 8:02 pm  #5075

oh, really worth! let me do it now.

January 31, 2013 8:03 pm  #5076

Fine. I'm waiting. 

January 31, 2013 8:06 pm  #5077

brainy is the new sexy...

January 31, 2013 8:07 pm  #5078

I really don't know what I would do if he was looking at me like that. 

January 31, 2013 8:08 pm  #5079

I know...but can´t tell here.

January 31, 2013 8:08 pm  #5080

Quite sure we already had this one.... but I don't f***ing care!

http://mrslokke.tumblr.com/post/41958390783/god-just-profile

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

Board footera