BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 29, 2012 11:42 am  #1

Vote Sherlock for BAFTA posters

Sherlockology proposed to make some sort of promotional posters to say why people should vote Sherlock for the BAFTA YouTube Audience Award. Here they are. Some of them are really funny and... one of them is mine 

http://sherlockology.tumblr.com/post/22042001879/votesherlock4bafta-posters2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

April 29, 2012 12:36 pm  #2

Re: Vote Sherlock for BAFTA posters

I assume it's the one with the crown...
Nicely done, Irene!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 29, 2012 1:43 pm  #3

tobeornot221b wrote:

I assume it's the one with the crown...
Nicely done, Irene!

Indeed it is 
Thanks 
Little else I can do from here...

Last edited by Irene_Adler (April 29, 2012 1:45 pm)

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

August 11, 2012 3:15 am  #4

I guess I'm too late to vote, hmmm?  Did they win?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

August 13, 2012 1:47 pm  #5

Look in the Awards section Skitty.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera