BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 23, 2012 10:11 am  #181

Re: Sherlock on Yahoo Answers?

I think by this stage Molly is probably feeling as rejected and dejected as she normally is by/with Sherlock. No-one, NO-ONE, has answered her question! Does no-one care?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 23, 2012 10:31 am  #182

Give it time!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 23, 2012 1:15 pm  #183

That should stave your wrath Davina!

I expect others will post later

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

April 23, 2012 3:18 pm  #184

No wrath! I think Molyy does miffed better than wrath! Lol

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 23, 2012 3:19 pm  #185

And 18 hours for an answer! They could have all been murdered in their beds by then!! Lol

April 23, 2012 3:22 pm  #186

I actually posted the last comment BEFORE I saw m0r's answer to my question. Lordy! Is Molly psychic? She's chuffed with an answer though...and it's a good'un!

April 23, 2012 8:26 pm  #187

Well, I see we gave up on waiting for the 'normal' people to answer! Ordinary people are sooooo BORING! Lol

April 27, 2012 12:39 pm  #188

Come on you lot! Ask a question! I think SH must have gone on holiday!

April 27, 2012 3:53 pm  #189

SH is too busy talking to me. 

April 27, 2012 7:43 pm  #190

Ooo! Office romance? Lol

April 28, 2012 12:32 am  #191

Sort of. 

April 28, 2012 1:51 pm  #192

Haha, sorry guys! I've been kinda busy, but I'll try to think of a question for you all soon. ;P

@Sherlock Holmes: You and SH are still talking? Lol, must be a long RP! Lucky you. xD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DON'T PANIC

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - A.C. Doyle

April 28, 2012 4:29 pm  #193

I wouldn't recommend an office romance with someone in IT!

April 28, 2012 5:21 pm  #194

Hmm! Now Molly's going to have to put on her philosophical thinking cap. Hopefully this is easier to put on than surgical gloves!

April 28, 2012 10:43 pm  #195

Finally got around to posting another question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120428153932AApLlAD

:D And I see SH has posted another too, haha! So we have two open questions now, lol, that should keep us all busy. xD

Is it just me, or does Sherlock sound slightly... high in that last question? :O

Last edited by 42_and_221B (April 28, 2012 10:44 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DON'T PANIC

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - A.C. Doyle

April 28, 2012 10:47 pm  #196

42_and_221B wrote:

Is it just me, or does Sherlock sound slightly... high in that last question? :O

I think Mycroft should keep an eye on him... maybe he's fallen off the wagon 
I'll think about my answers...

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

April 29, 2012 2:56 am  #197

Mycroft is definitely going to be keeping a close eye on Sherlock from now on, and apparently Sherlock isn't too happy about that. Oh dear, Sherlock what have you gotten yourself into... XD

DON'T PANIC

April 29, 2012 6:29 am  #198

Fallen off the wagon? Sounds as if he's fallen off the wagon, got run over, a bit, and got onto another wagon going in the other direction entirely! Oh dear! This sounds as if hiding fags is going to seem like a piece of cake in comparison!

April 29, 2012 9:21 am  #199

Good questions guys...John is so worried!

April 29, 2012 3:23 pm  #200

Poor John! Poor Mycroft! Sherlock is just such a liability sometimes!

Board footera