BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 27, 2012 4:22 pm  #1

Imaginary Sherlock traits

I haven't read enough of the stories to know about Sherlock or John's canon character traits, so if they already exist, please excuse me!

Anyway, don't you think that Sherlock, as played by BC, would be a hypochandriac? I know there is no direct evidence in the shows, but the way he neglects to eat and sleep would make him vulnerable to any bugs floating around and I just have a feeling that he would get a sniffle and think he had pneumonia, get a headache and think it was a brain tumor, and OMG, what about manflu!

Whereas John would soldier on, no pun intended, until he collapsed and Sherlock had to pick him put and take him to hospital, all the time complaining about his own bad back or somesuch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

April 27, 2012 4:30 pm  #2

Re: Imaginary Sherlock traits

ohh, ohh, I've just thought of another one (sorry, I'm getting a bit overexcited, it's 2.28am here and that's when I do my best thinking)

Sherlock would like cats and John would like dogs, what do you reckon?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

April 28, 2012 9:36 am  #3

I don't think Sherlock actually 'likes' any animal.
What would be the point?
He doesn't hate animals; but why waste precious time/energy/mind space on an animal?

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

April 28, 2012 10:55 am  #4

I can't really imagine Sherlock keeping a pet...unless it was to experiment on!! (In the Guy Ritchie movies, he frequently experiments on Watson's dog).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 28, 2012 4:02 pm  #5

That's why M011y H00per had second thoughts about him having her cat for company!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera