BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 27, 2013 12:32 pm  #1

German Akinator ships Johnlock

I could not believe my eyes... - someone has fed their data base 

(Says "John Watson's Lover")

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 27, 2013 12:34 pm  #2

Re: German Akinator ships Johnlock

OMG, this is amazing. I've played this with my son and it deduced me thinking of Sherlock Holmes, Benedict Cumberbatch, and Robert Downey jr. But not including the nice explanation. Must be new. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 27, 2013 12:38 pm  #3

I just tried it online. It deduced Benedict Cumberbatch and Sherlock Holmes, literary character, but I didn't manage to get your result. Must have given a wrong answer somewhere. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 27, 2013 12:43 pm  #4

But I got Mrs Hudson - Housekeeper of Sherlock Holmes 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 27, 2013 1:27 pm  #5

I thought of Sherlock Holmes and got Ben.  Fine with me. ;-)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 27, 2013 11:13 pm  #6

I was able to repeat it now. When he suggests BC, say No and continue until he guesses BBC Sherlock 

January 28, 2013 7:36 am  #7

Ah, fine, I'll give it another try. 

January 28, 2013 7:55 am  #8

Yesterday hubby thought of Frank Zappa. The first guess of Akinator was John Lennon.
Answered "no" and well, the second try was right then. ;-)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 28, 2013 8:04 am  #9

Yep, mission accomplished. 

February 8, 2013 6:17 pm  #10

Haha, I stalked John and Sherlock on the Akinator today before knowing this thread 
I was so chuffed when he asked me "Is your character sexy?" and I klicked "yes" and he immediately guessed BBC Sherlock right! Got me happy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 8, 2013 6:49 pm  #11

What a clever boy … er … Akinator. 

Board footera