BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 28, 2012 8:12 am  #1

When did Sherlock shoot the bell?

When the men from Buckingham Palace call round to collect Sherlock and order him to put on his clothes, the bell is working fine.

We know that at some point Sherlock shoots it because Mrs Hudson apologises for it not working. So when do you suppose this happened?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 28, 2012 9:07 am  #2

Re: When did Sherlock shoot the bell?

Prob when he got back from Liz's place cause he was peeved with his Big Bro.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

July 14, 2012 7:20 am  #3

Yeah,  I agree.  BUT  they would NEVER have let John go in,  with his gun. 

However,  Here's How I think it went. 

John:  What now Sherlock?
Sherlock: Do you have your gun on you?
John:  Um,  yeah.  why?
Sherlock: Give it to me. 
John: What are you going to do?
Sherlock: Oh.... (he shoots the bell, causing John to step back a few steps)  Nothing.  (hands the gun back to John)

Last edited by sherlockskitty (July 14, 2012 7:21 am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

October 5, 2012 8:19 pm  #4

Ha!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera