BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 24, 2013 5:16 pm  #1521

Re: You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

True! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

«Oh! How? What does that matter? So we go 'round the sun. If we went 'round the moon or round and round the garden like a teddy bear it wouldn't make any difference. All that matters to me is the work. Without that my brain rots. Put that in your blog. Or better still, stop inflicting your opinions on the world»

January 24, 2013 5:18 pm  #1522

pitagor wrote:

Snow's really cool! 
Moriarty, a clay-Sherlock surely will look good! 

Oh, I have a new little upload to add into this thread: 
"You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when the wall in your room looks like this:"

Don't take any notice of the things lying around. The picture was taken on our Sherlock-Weekend and I tried to put all sort of "sherlocky"-stuff together that I could find... 

Love it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard Brook is Make Believe!

January 24, 2013 5:21 pm  #1523

tobeornot221b wrote:

@pitagor and lelli:
May I suggest your next project?
What about a size of life Sherlock and John made from bittersweet Swiss chocolate? (Not sure about the filling yet...)

Life -sized chocolate statues of Sherlock and John, eh?  Nice idea, but hard to ship.  How about ones the size of Easter bunny chocolates? Yum!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard Brook is Make Believe!

January 24, 2013 5:52 pm  #1524

Pitagor, I really love your wall (and the snowman of course). I used to have similar walls (not Sherlock-related then) but, you know, when you are married it's not so easy to create those kind of walls without risking a divorce.

Moriarty, do a Sherlock from clay and then tell me how you did it. I think about doing that since weeks now, I just don't dare. The face, you know.... THE FACE!!!!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 24, 2013 6:01 pm  #1525

That's the funny think in being a teen, I think. And not married, of course  Well-my mother's feeling uncomfortable while entering my room now. She said that she has the feeling of being observed. I can't understand her. But that's a way of have her as far away as possible of my things! 

This year we're going to make my room completely new. Because of this I'll have nothing in it (except a bed) for a few months. And because the wall's going to be painted new on the end of 2013, I can do what I want in these months. I'm thinking of painting a yellow smiley on it. A big one, you know. Well I don't have weapons, but the fake-ones of my brother will do the job good enough, I suppose.
And that'll show you once again what a... Well. Weird person I am.  Or we can just call it "hopeless case of obsession". Which fits perfectly in this thread, then. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

«Oh! How? What does that matter? So we go 'round the sun. If we went 'round the moon or round and round the garden like a teddy bear it wouldn't make any difference. All that matters to me is the work. Without that my brain rots. Put that in your blog. Or better still, stop inflicting your opinions on the world»

January 24, 2013 6:47 pm  #1526

When your text alert is the Irene Adler moan.

January 24, 2013 8:21 pm  #1527

pitagor wrote:

That's the funny think in being a teen, I think. And not married, of course 

Yes it is! I think it helps a lot to do crazy things... Imagine two grown up women building a snowman... Well even we looked sort of strange doing it... And being single... Imagine one of us with a boyfriend and we're talking about Batchie and he only stands beside... I imagine "creep" if you know what I mean ;) (sorry)

pitagor wrote:

This year we're going to make my room completely new.  

I'm SO anticipating that! That will be so great! But I'm sorry for your room already (MUHAHA!)

January 24, 2013 8:41 pm  #1528

AHAHAHA! You girls don't know us grown-ups, yet! :-P

January 24, 2013 8:43 pm  #1529

Mattlocked wrote:

AHAHAHA! You girls don't know us grown-ups, yet! :-P

Yes - just ask my kids!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 24, 2013 8:47 pm  #1530

Or my husband.   My colleagues.... friends...........   lolol

January 24, 2013 8:53 pm  #1531

Oh, I can imagine that I won't stop being crazy, also not as a grown-up. But still, I'm feeling very comfortable at my age. But we'll wait to see what I am in a few years-even I think that the hope of my parents, that some day I'll just be "normal", will be dying very soon. 
And lelli, please, this thing with creep would be very very strange. Don't say things like that! :-D You're making me afraid. 
Oh, you haven't to think about my wall. She'll be completely fine with her new look in a few months, don't you think? 

January 24, 2013 9:00 pm  #1532

I rather mean, what we WILL do to her :D
I can't imagine me calming down either... Insanity lasts for ever ^^

January 25, 2013 6:25 pm  #1533

You know you are obsessed with Sherlock when you start searching for the room number 221 in your school to find out, there isn't one! And that's really mysterious! because the rooms ...219, 220, 222, 223... exist! It's so annoying! And i can't find an explanation!

When you lay in your bed, reading the English book, your English teacher gave you to read, and even though you are extremly tired you still burst out in laughter when you see, one of the roles last name is Moffat XD

When you're not paying attention in German lessons and just hear "A-Z". And you get all fussed up and ask the pitagor next to you: "A-Z?!? What A-Z?!? London?!?"

January 25, 2013 6:42 pm  #1534

Lelli wrote:

You know you are obsessed with Sherlock when you start searching for the room number 221 in your school to find out, there isn't one! And that's really mysterious! because the rooms ...219, 220, 222, 223... exist! It's so annoying! And i can't find an explanation!

When you lay in your bed, reading the English book, your English teacher gave you to read, and even though you are extremly tired you still burst out in laughter when you see, one of the roles last name is Moffat XD

When you're not paying attention in German lessons and just hear "A-Z". And you get all fussed up and ask the pitagor next to you: "A-Z?!? What A-Z?!? London?!?"

Ha...  I think you'd get a kick out of a little thing another canon reader found, then (if you haven't seen it already):

(I don't know what story... not coming to mind.  At least... hope it's from an actual story, since can't remember.  ;P  Still cutely funny.)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

January 25, 2013 7:37 pm  #1535

It's crazy, but after I posted my comment about no snow in the south, we have snow warnings for tonight! It's supposed to be 2 inches, I don't think it's enough for a Sherlock snowman, but I'll make do. And I will think about actually making a clay one soon.

"That's what people DO!"

January 25, 2013 7:51 pm  #1536

Moriarty wrote:

And I will think about actually making a clay one soon.

Me, too. How big?  Let's make a competition! ;-)

January 25, 2013 10:36 pm  #1537

Probably a smallish one Mattlocked, I don't want to spend too much on clay, and I work best with small items. I'd say about 6 inches will be the maximum height for mine. Good idea for the competition though, I'm all for it!

"That's what people DO!"

January 25, 2013 10:53 pm  #1538

Sounds good.
You should reconsider though. Clay is not that expensive and the bigger you go the easier are the details. At last for me. (Thinking of face and so on...) ;-)

O god.... the face.............. :-/

January 25, 2013 11:02 pm  #1539

Yeah, you're probably right Mattlocked, I was also considering the lack of space to put said sculpture when I finished it! And the face will definitely be super hard, at this moment, it feels impossible!

"That's what people DO!"

January 25, 2013 11:06 pm  #1540

Well, I wasn't talking about 2 meters or so. ;-)
Once I tried do do just the face. Hm... looked critically ill. ;-P

Board footera