BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 26, 2012 12:07 am  #1

Your ideal day...

You have an open Saturday afternoon and you feel like filling it with Sherlock something. Say not t.v. or internet (except to listen to Sherlock-related music), so you just have your own creativity. What do you do? My ideal day would be the following...
-Painting some t-shirts with Sherlock-related quotes and such (while listening to Sinnerman by Nina Simone, of course.)
-Making some (moriar) tea or black coffee with two sugars and reading the canon while taking notes on certain things I had never noticed before.
-Spending hours on the piano practicing the harder version of all the songs from Sherlock and maybe editting in Stayin' Alive and Sinnerman, just for fun. 
-Drawing the last scenes from Reichenbach and then crying. 
-Practicing shooting....not at the wall though....

That's it for now. Your turn! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

October 26, 2012 6:35 pm  #2

Re: Your ideal day...

Embroider some more "I believe in Sherlock" and "Moriarty was real" items while listening to Cabin Pressure.
(I can't tell you how much I wanted to say "whilst," but I always think it will sound phony coming from an American.)

January 24, 2013 1:35 pm  #3

Ahh, but we can't hear your accent Veecee so it doesn't!

Anyway, just to revive this topic....

- Practice Sherlock related songs on the violin
- Do some experiments
- Read my book on "How to Think like Sherlock"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

January 24, 2013 1:54 pm  #4

- Take the school folder and fill it with Sherlock quotes in a nice font
- Lie on the bed and think about series 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

January 24, 2013 3:49 pm  #5

Oh, definitely, making a Sherlock doll! Either crocheted, of made from felt or cotton fabric. I'll have to try it one day!

January 24, 2013 8:26 pm  #6

Get yourself a good Pitagor <3 That's it ;)

January 24, 2013 8:58 pm  #7

veecee wrote:

Embroider some more "I believe in Sherlock" and "Moriarty was real" items while listening to Cabin Pressure.
(I can't tell you how much I wanted to say "whilst," but I always think it will sound phony coming from an American.)

LOL! That's funny, I said it to my boss the other day and he just looked at me funny!

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

Board footera