BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 23, 2013 6:04 pm  #21

Re: Radio Times: Martin has seen "rough outline" of Series 3 Episode 1

It's also on the Sherlockology site on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 23, 2013 8:57 pm  #22

That's just awesome

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You look sad when you think he can't see you."

January 24, 2013 3:47 pm  #23

Our daily dose of the Sherlock set build!

http://twitter.com/arwelwjones/status/294467407693639680/photo/1

January 24, 2013 4:56 pm  #24

I love my daily dose of Sherlock set build! ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You look sad when you think he can't see you."

January 24, 2013 5:02 pm  #25

It's kind of a giant advent calendar before Christmas!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 24, 2013 5:05 pm  #26

This is such a wonderful idea! I love these people. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 24, 2013 5:12 pm  #27

It is and me too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 24, 2013 5:31 pm  #28

SusiGo wrote:

This is such a wonderful idea! I love these people. 

IT IS! My theatrical blood is stirring and my excitement is growing.  I can smell that set building theater fragrance as we speak - wood, tape, paint, electrical all rolled into one lovely exciting smell.  Soon they may not be able to show any more for fear of giving something away - but I know S3 is coming now!

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

January 24, 2013 5:32 pm  #29

To be fair, we knew that anyway...but yes, nice to see it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 25, 2013 2:45 pm  #30

Preparations, part 5: 

Arwel Wyn Jones ‏@arwelwjonesFriday Feature ! What's in the Box? pic.twitter.com​

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 25, 2013 2:53 pm  #31

January 25, 2013 3:25 pm  #32

Wallpaper! 

And I can see bits of the kitchen too. Oh it's finally happening. How much do I love these people right now? I would count the ways but I would be here all day and I'm meant to be working on writing stuff right now. *is so naughty*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

January 25, 2013 3:30 pm  #33

Ask me. Internet is so distracting. 

January 25, 2013 4:07 pm  #34

SusiGo wrote:

Ask me. Internet is so distracting. 

Hehehe, go on then.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

January 25, 2013 5:14 pm  #35

The most exciting so far!

Board footera