BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 23, 2013 6:47 am  #221

Re: Favourite Martin pics

The Office was a classic UK comedy series.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 23, 2013 11:35 am  #222

Russell wrote:

Oh..... my.... So I've slowly familiarized myself with a few other things Martin was in (partly thanks to this thread!), but had only come across a couple awesome-looking pics from Wild Target, and one cute little gif from Nativity... the rest of those have simply made it even much, much more necessary that I get around to seeing that film! How is he always so hilariously adorable in the comedic stuff he's in?

Check out this total adorableness.  You might need a tissue to wipe your eyes.  I seriously want to take this man home.... not sure how my husband would deal with that, though, lololol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yNDdPsgfkY

January 23, 2013 5:13 pm  #223

ancientsgate wrote:

Russell wrote:

Oh..... my.... So I've slowly familiarized myself with a few other things Martin was in (partly thanks to this thread!), but had only come across a couple awesome-looking pics from Wild Target, and one cute little gif from Nativity... the rest of those have simply made it even much, much more necessary that I get around to seeing that film! How is he always so hilariously adorable in the comedic stuff he's in?

Check out this total adorableness.  You might need a tissue to wipe your eyes.  I seriously want to take this man home.... not sure how my husband would deal with that, though, lololol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yNDdPsgfkY

((melt))

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

January 23, 2013 5:26 pm  #224

Thank you AG for posting this wonderful piece! Awwww, isn't he just.... just....
And again I think I've never seen an actor before who did simliar things to me just by his face-expressions.

(but who were those annoying people standing there watching all the time? Couldn't they just be discreet and close that door for some minutes?? )

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 23, 2013 5:50 pm  #225

Oh, this is wonderful. Sorry, you've used up all the adjectives … 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 23, 2013 5:50 pm  #226

I posted this video way back ages ago on another thread because of his reaction on seeing the gift.  Kind of thought maybe it was a glimpse of how he might react when he first finds out Sherlock is alive. :-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

January 23, 2013 9:43 pm  #227

Angry Hobbit at Television Awards.

January 23, 2013 9:44 pm  #228

THE best moment of the entire night!
He never disappoints.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 23, 2013 9:45 pm  #229

And look at Amanda. She's having fun! <3

January 23, 2013 9:45 pm  #230

The face says it all. Well done, Martin. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 23, 2013 9:48 pm  #231

Amanda and Martin, our stars!

January 23, 2013 9:49 pm  #232

January 23, 2013 10:01 pm  #233

Amanda is laughing her head off

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 23, 2013 10:59 pm  #234

He's going to punch someone and this time he's not going to miss the nose or the teeth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

January 24, 2013 6:50 am  #235

Well he was trying to control himself.
Ah, Amanda!

January 24, 2013 5:06 pm  #236

That's the funniest thing I've ever seen  Go Martin!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You look sad when you think he can't see you."

January 24, 2013 6:38 pm  #237

Check what it says on the right in 'Height':

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Freeman

January 24, 2013 6:43 pm  #238

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 24, 2013 7:01 pm  #239

That's just great. Did you ever notice how many short German men are 1.70 m (even if anyone can see they are not)? It seems it's the smallest height a man can admit to without losing his self-esteem. 

January 25, 2013 3:54 am  #240

Mattlocked wrote:

Check what it says on the right in 'Height':

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Freeman

Ahhh!  The timing of post is just too perfect!  I got lost in someone's tumblr earlier (again.... sigh.. I know)... and came across this gem:

...  ...  adsjkgihifpn...  where do I get my own Pocket Martin?!  Where the heck is this from ??  (I almost want to say Nativity, based on my limited knowledge of his other stuff, and his look/the kids?)  Look at his face!       There he goes, managing to look cute in just about everything, again.  Love it.   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

Board footera