BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 22, 2013 5:05 pm  #1

BBC Sherlock Nikon Ad // John Watson

January 22, 2013 6:07 pm  #2

Re: BBC Sherlock Nikon Ad // John Watson

Oh my god, I could not stop replaying that a few times!!    
Make sure you watch the ones she did for Sherlock and Moriarty, too! 
And her trailer for a fantastic new show I would totally watch, Shell Shocked:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwFIE4Dft_U      

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

January 24, 2013 4:51 am  #3

Re: BBC Sherlock Nikon Ad // John Watson

Ok, so I know this thread hasn't been around long yet, but with lack of response, sorry I just can't help myself bring attention to it again.  *^_~*   It occurred to me I remembered some people I know don't always care to click plain links.  But honestly, the originally posted Sherlock 'ads' based off the similar Nikon ones are just hilariously, greatly put together... you'd love it!
But really, I'm mostly still 'wow' at this talented editor's idea for a "new show/movie" preview about our favorite soldier's attempt to deal with something slightly.... different.... in Shell Shocked:

o.o    I would so, completely, watch that.  (although... /maybe/ borders a little close to "Perception")  What do you guys think?   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

Board footera