BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 26, 2012 2:48 am  #1

Star Trek report

An interview called in from the Star Trek set.   "I've changed my physique a bit."   ha!

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2012/04/star-trek-2-sherlock-star-benedict-cumberbatch-dyes-hair-loves-jj-abrams.html

April 26, 2012 12:20 pm  #2

Re: Star Trek report

That'll mean him having to back on a diet before filming the next Sherlock. Unless he's going to re-appear 'three yers later' as a buff hunk! I'd like to see the look on John's face then! Lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 26, 2012 12:25 pm  #3

lol.. macho Sherlock?? XD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

© unreasonablyme

I don't need a superheroes... I need hero just like Holmes. :3

April 26, 2012 2:09 pm  #4

There is another article in the New York Times with a benedict being interviewed about Star Trek and how he got the part. It also explains the confusion about being in Venice; it was Venice LA not Venice Italy.

Some of the link is- www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/arts/television/benedict-Cumberbatch-movie

I'm not sure if there's more to the link than this, cos I'm rubbish! Lol

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 26, 2012 6:56 pm  #5

April 27, 2012 7:06 am  #6

His sense of humour comes over strongly in these interviews.

Board footera