BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 23, 2013 7:40 pm  #1501

Re: You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

Harriet, I think you're quite right, I am absolutely obsessed. But in a very, very creepy way, people would say. And they're right. Because it is this way. :-D Well, I and Lelli together are probably one of the hardest obsessed, yes. Thank you! I'm very proud of the prize! Yey! 

I'm looking terribly crazy on this picture, but I think it's very usual that I am this way, so there's the Snowlock with lelli and myself. Lelli is right with the john-jumper, and I'm the little crazy dwarf on the left side... :-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

«Oh! How? What does that matter? So we go 'round the sun. If we went 'round the moon or round and round the garden like a teddy bear it wouldn't make any difference. All that matters to me is the work. Without that my brain rots. Put that in your blog. Or better still, stop inflicting your opinions on the world»

January 23, 2013 7:46 pm  #1502

He didn't get a head, but again we could never have done justice to batchies great face with snow, that won't stick >.<
But He did get my coat! I even sewed the button holes red! :D

January 23, 2013 7:47 pm  #1503

*shrieking from awww-ness*  You girls look soooo lovely! 

Thanks for sharing this SWEETNESS overdose, even though I'd never recommend sharing personal pics in internet boards, but, still... 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 23, 2013 8:17 pm  #1504

Harriet; I wouldn't say the thing of being lovely... Most time I'm not this lovely  Same for sweet, but glad you liked it! 
And, after have posted so many pictures the time up today in boards and facebook etc -and being as careful as possible- still I would say that you're completely right... But I think it's okay. 

Lelli, I think without head is better than the yellow ball we had first... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

«Oh! How? What does that matter? So we go 'round the sun. If we went 'round the moon or round and round the garden like a teddy bear it wouldn't make any difference. All that matters to me is the work. Without that my brain rots. Put that in your blog. Or better still, stop inflicting your opinions on the world»

January 23, 2013 8:19 pm  #1505

You tried a yellow ball??? 

YMMD (once more!)   

Last edited by Harriet (January 23, 2013 8:19 pm)

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 23, 2013 8:32 pm  #1506

Yes. :-D
But you can imagine how it looked with yellow-ball-head. We were this ashamed that we didn't take a picture of it. And I'm sure you can imagine without a photo. Didn't worked well... Nope. Not at all :-D But to be fair, we laughed much. Very much. Probably a bit too much. 
And after this test we decided that without head is still better than with ball. And I'm sure we made a good decision... 

January 23, 2013 8:36 pm  #1507

Must have been so much fun! 

Why don't you apply for FANGIRL OF THE YEAR?

January 23, 2013 8:40 pm  #1508

Oh, yes. It was, I can assure you.   I think it was one of the funniest moments this year. 
Uhm... I have no idea what this is. Some kind of "competition"? 

January 23, 2013 8:44 pm  #1509

It's just one of my weird ideas - but you would be my nominee, you two 

January 23, 2013 9:00 pm  #1510

Haha, good idea  Thank you. As a crazy fan I'm taking this as a praise 

January 24, 2013 1:53 am  #1511

wow, that is an awesome act of fangirliness! I wish we had snow where I live!!! Maybe I should just make a clay sherlock.... 

"That's what people DO!"

January 24, 2013 7:24 am  #1512

That's just great, Switzerland! Fangirling at its best. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 24, 2013 3:38 pm  #1513

Snow's really cool! 
Moriarty, a clay-Sherlock surely will look good! 

Oh, I have a new little upload to add into this thread: 
"You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when the wall in your room looks like this:"

Don't take any notice of the things lying around. The picture was taken on our Sherlock-Weekend and I tried to put all sort of "sherlocky"-stuff together that I could find... 

January 24, 2013 3:54 pm  #1514

@pitagor and lelli:
May I suggest your next project?
What about a size of life Sherlock and John made from bittersweet Swiss chocolate? (Not sure about the filling yet...)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 24, 2013 4:14 pm  #1515

tobernot221b: Oh. Would be a great project. Interesting idea! 
But, imagine: I eat everything of chocolate I can find. Everything. And when it's good swisschocolate, there's absolutely nothing what'll not be eaten...
Don't you think that I'm going to nibble all around a Chocolate-Sherlock? I mean...  Well probably I can't eat a Sherlock-Chocolate which is bigger than myself, and surely I'll have problems in general to eat a Sherlock-thing. I'll just stand in front of it and then have a breakdown. Whatever. 
And a John-Chocolate would probably melt because of being this sweet... 

But, hey, we should write to "lindt" (best swiss chocolate, in my opinion!), perhaps they'd do something like a sherlock-chocolate. Okay, they surely won't. :-) But... Would be great.
Or, better still. We'll make a little form ourself one day. And then make the chocolate on our own. Why not? That'll be possible, I think! :-) I'll think about it! If we are able to do something like that I'll send you a parcel with one or two in it.  *lol* 

January 24, 2013 4:27 pm  #1516

Pitagor, you're so sweet! Better stick to the snow (or ice in the case of Sherlock ) - you two did it so well. Would be too big a temptation to nibble at the chocolate figures, I agree. Snow is less dangerous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 24, 2013 4:34 pm  #1517

Yes, snow's not as dangerous, I agree. ;-) 
But your idea is good. I'll keep that in mind. Lelli and I will have LOTS of sherlock-weekends. At least every month one. The next one is searching sherlock-stuff to buy. And one day there'll be a make-sherlock-things-one. We'll surely think about the chocolate-thing... hehe 

January 24, 2013 4:42 pm  #1518

Hopefully you won't be getting sick from all that chocolate stuff...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 24, 2013 5:00 pm  #1519

I'm from Swizerland. I'm used to eat too much chocolate...  I'm more afraid of getting sick from too much sherlock... 

January 24, 2013 5:03 pm  #1520

Too much Sherlock? Don't worry - that's impossible!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera