BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 14, 2013 9:26 pm  #321

Re: Sherlock Anagrams

I can't remember that quote. Which scene was it??

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 14, 2013 9:31 pm  #322

"Boffin - Boffin Sherlock Holmes..." - "Everybody gets one."   - "What?" - "Tabloid nickname. SuBo, Nasty Nick..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 14, 2013 9:37 pm  #323

LOL
What about: BLACKMAN EDITION
Westwood for Moriarty?

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 18, 2013 5:30 pm  #324

Here's a live photo from my balcony.
This new anagram is a two-word location from series one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 20, 2013 9:14 am  #325

Location. Two words. Series one.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 20, 2013 3:47 pm  #326

Hmmph. Sherlock doesn't talk to me anymore since that doctor fellow showed up... Guess I'll have to keep working, neither "Chang Milk Relay" nor "Cranky Hill Game" seem to fit...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sherlock: "It's this or Cluedo."
John: "Ah, no. We are never playing that again."
Sherlock: "Why not?"
John: "Because it's not actually possible for the victim to have done it, Sherlock!"

January 20, 2013 3:52 pm  #327

The Skull wrote:

Hmmph. Sherlock doesn't talk to me anymore since that doctor fellow showed up... Guess I'll have to keep working, neither "Chang Milk Relay" nor "Cranky Hill Game" seem to fit...

Very inventive, Skull!
(Even without any actual brains...)

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 20, 2013 3:58 pm  #328

Sherlock, do you think it might be the HICKMAN GALLERY?

Brains... how ordinary. I don't need brains... or a medical degree... or thumbs... unlike some people.

Last edited by The Skull (January 20, 2013 4:01 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Because it's not actually possible for the victim to have done it, Sherlock!"

January 20, 2013 4:02 pm  #329

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 20, 2013 4:21 pm  #330

Your turn!
LISTLESS
HIATUS
TRUSS
Sorry there's no fancy picture, but Scrabble tiles are not an option for me right now... 

January 20, 2013 4:23 pm  #331

Do you want to ssssskin me?
Hmm...quote? Location?

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 20, 2013 4:24 pm  #332

Oh, sorry! Four words, quote.

January 20, 2013 5:57 pm  #333

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 21, 2013 12:14 am  #334

Very good did you have to borrow any Scrabble tiles? Two of them are printed a bit funny.. (wow I just had to Google "how many Scrabble tiles come in a box" and I found this whole page about Scrabble. http://www.squidoo.com/scrabble-crafts#module12466010 if you're interested)

January 21, 2013 7:22 am  #335

This page is really fun, thank you.
No I didn't have to borrow any tiles because the German edition comes with seven S. Problem is always the one and only Y - not quite appropriate for English. When I need an additional letter (for the anagram thing only, of course!) I'd write it onto the backside of a tile.
Now I'm going to pour myself another cup of coffee and think up a new anagram. cu

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 21, 2013 11:41 am  #336

Here you are. (Sorry for the dilettantish picture.)
Location. Two words. Series one.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 21, 2013 1:23 pm  #337

TRAFALGAR SQUARE. Obvious.

January 21, 2013 2:06 pm  #338

That was far too easy for a skull whose origin is the mantlepiece of 221B Bakerstreet.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 22, 2013 3:03 am  #339

Well, I've learned from the best.. and I don't mean just Sherlock.
Quote, five words.
JOKE
TRANSMUTE
SHAFT

January 22, 2013 8:57 am  #340

The Skull wrote:

Well, I've learned from the best.. and I don't mean just Sherlock.
Quote, five words.
JOKE
TRANSMUTE
SHAFT

Oh, an undeserved praise in the morning... (Thanks, anyway!)
Or would you call that masterful?

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera