BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 21, 2013 7:48 am  #1

Benedict to be Guest Director of Cambridge Science Festival in March

Now that sounds really interesting. And the man knows his way with words (apart from that little Heisenburg mistake which surely isn't his fault): 

http://www.cam.ac.uk/sciencefestival/2013/01/18/a-note-from-our-guest-director-benedict-cumberbatch/

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 21, 2013 8:15 am  #2

Re: Benedict to be Guest Director of Cambridge Science Festival in March

As the Cambridge Science Festival runs between 11-24 March there is still a chance for him filming in London on March 25...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 21, 2013 8:20 am  #3

25 March would be a wonderful day for filming. We should recommend it. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 21, 2013 8:24 am  #4

Starting to feel a sudden interest in science...

January 21, 2013 9:00 am  #5

Then you should watch "Hawking" if you haven't already and learn a bit about the origin of the universe. 

January 21, 2013 10:54 am  #6

I have it, not watched yet, it's in my BC reserve for a rainy day...

January 21, 2013 10:04 pm  #7

Heisenburg? Heisenburg? Heisenburg? Sorry, just coughing a hairball.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

Board footera