BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 7, 2013 10:28 pm  #1

Transcripts of all episodes including Pilot

Dont' know if this has already been posted - a basis for all our studies:

http://arianedevere.livejournal.com/51075.html

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 7, 2013 10:33 pm  #2

Re: Transcripts of all episodes including Pilot

Thanks, good idea to post it   

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 7, 2013 10:52 pm  #3

Thank you!
Still... I think I'd prefer watching the episodes forwards and backwards and again and againand again instead of reading it all...
Wait, I could read while watching! 
And Ani could put it on her Kindle, so she can read when she cannot watch.

Last edited by Mattlocked (January 7, 2013 10:53 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 8, 2013 3:41 am  #4

SusiGo wrote:

Dont' know if this has already been posted - a basis for all our studies:

Yes, thry were posted individually in each relevant section for each show back in February. But I guess each year brings a new wave of students through so feel free to post again. Repeats are beginning to be a way of life around here anyway, lol.

We professors can sit back watch as the studying recommences.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

January 8, 2013 6:55 am  #5

kazza474 wrote:

We professors can sit back watch as the studying recommences.

And there'll be a pop quiz next week, right?   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

January 8, 2013 7:00 am  #6

Perhaps..... nah actually we do running assessments.

is all I'll say for now.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

January 8, 2013 7:25 am  #7

I think the side-by-side comparison between SiP and the Pilot's quite a good idea.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 8, 2013 7:25 am  #8

Ha!   Pretty accurate, considering the currently active 'found in canon' thread people are still having fun with, though.  And always coming across something new (or re-remembering/discovering again after a time).... that's the sweet fun of something so long-lasting (and so intelligently continued by many...) ...isn't it?  ;)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

January 8, 2013 7:33 am  #9

Ex-act-ly!
And the few episodes with long breaks of BBC-Sherlock can also be an advantage over a, let's say, weekly series. You have time to think. Not only consuming.
Though too much thinking leads to strange ideas sometimes - which makes it even more interesting and funny!

Last edited by Mattlocked (January 8, 2013 7:34 am)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 8, 2013 7:40 am  #10

Hmm, different strokes & all that I guess ..........
Anyway, carry on class. You have much to do yet.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

January 21, 2013 5:32 am  #11

Thanks for the nice information in this post dear...

testking brain dumps testking brain dumps
MCSE 2008 test MCSE 2008 test
Microsoft test Microsoft test
CCSP test CCSP test
A+ test A+ test

January 21, 2013 8:53 am  #12

I knew about the transcripts of the episodes, but didn't know she did the commentaries as well. What a sweetheart.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

Board footera