BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 20, 2013 3:33 pm  #1

Recently Addicted to Sherlock; Greetings Fandom!

Hello online world, my name is Caty! I discovered Sherlock on tumblr quite some time ago, but did not have any free time to watch the series until Christmas break. Needless to say, I finished season 1 and 2 within two days. I'm beyond obsessed already; the characters, the music, the script, the locations... everythign about this show is flawless.

A bit about myself: I am a sophomore at my university and I am a dance major (8 hours of class/rehearsals every day, which explains why I ddidn't have time to watch!!). My interests include a fierce dedication to ballet and modern dance, a love for playing piano and guitar, watching youtube videos and posting on tumblr, drawing artwork especially during lecture, traveling and roadtrips, Captain Crunch cereal, and going to the beach.

I would love to make friends here, so message me! Tell me about yourself! Exchange tumblr URLs! Etc etc etc

xo Caty

January 20, 2013 3:41 pm  #2

Re: Recently Addicted to Sherlock; Greetings Fandom!

Hi Caty, great to have you around, welcome 
Maybe you could answer to a question that we pm-discussed a while ago: Would Sherlock be a good dancer?

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 20, 2013 3:42 pm  #3

Hello and welcome to the forum. Busy, busy girl.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 20, 2013 3:52 pm  #4

Harriet wrote:

Hi Caty, great to have you around, welcome
Maybe you could answer to a question that we pm-discussed a while ago: Would Sherlock be a good dancer?

Hi there!! Oh I can answer most confidently that Sherlock would be a WONDERFUL dancer. Didn't you see his shuffling steps during "The Blind Banker" episode? Nice to meet you!

January 20, 2013 4:00 pm  #5

well, if only he wanted, right? 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 20, 2013 4:07 pm  #6

Welcome from me also!
Have a nice time here and enjoy yourself
- Laterz!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

January 20, 2013 7:09 pm  #7

Welcome, Caty, nice to have you here. He does have a sort of natural grace, doesn't he? 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 20, 2013 7:30 pm  #8

Hello Caty and welcome
I'm so jealous that you can play the piano!
Love your signature, too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You look sad when you think he can't see you."

January 21, 2013 12:59 am  #9

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your time here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is the foil of a detective a thief or a magician?

My Theory on the Fall: http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=21539#p21539

January 21, 2013 7:04 pm  #10

Hey, Caty, Welcome! I hope you have a great time here. I've always wanted to dance but with my sense of balance I don't think it would be safe!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

February 24, 2013 12:21 pm  #11

Haha, I like your story of discovering Sherlock through Tumblr, that's pretty funny. That's how I got into Supernatural.

Welcome to the forum...

My Tumblr URL is iamsherlocked2012

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera