BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 16, 2013 3:27 pm  #1

Music video

This is my first attempt at making a Sherlock related music video. I thought the lyrics of the song fit John quite well.

Last edited by Lost (January 17, 2013 9:34 am)

--------------------------------------------------------------

January 16, 2013 3:51 pm  #2

Re: Music video

This is good I like the editing. The song fits John quite well, indeed. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You look sad when you think he can't see you."

January 16, 2013 4:16 pm  #3

Thank you very much! I'm glad you like it

January 16, 2013 4:24 pm  #4

Well done! I already wanted to ask for the palace-scene - and there it was!
Like the video!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 16, 2013 4:47 pm  #5

Oh, I like this very much. The pictures and the lyrics go very well together. Wonderful. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 17, 2013 2:53 am  #6

Mattlocked wrote:

Well done! I already wanted to ask for the palace-scene - and there it was!
Like the video!

SusiGo wrote:

Oh, I like this very much. The pictures and the lyrics go very well together. Wonderful. 

Thank you so much!

Last edited by Lost (January 17, 2013 2:53 am)

January 17, 2013 3:38 am  #7

John, John, and more John!  I love you, Lost.  You know the way to my heart.  I usually don't go so much for pop/rock music, but this song fit very well with what you were expressing in your vid.  John POV! Excellent! I hope we'll see more of your work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

January 17, 2013 8:17 am  #8

This is very good, especially as a first attempt. I like the black and white match up near the start between lyrics and film.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 17, 2013 9:52 am  #9

KeepersPrice wrote:

John, John, and more John!  I love you, Lost.  You know the way to my heart.  I usually don't go so much for pop/rock music, but this song fit very well with what you were expressing in your vid.  John POV! Excellent! I hope we'll see more of your work.

Davina wrote:

This is very good, especially as a first attempt. I like the black and white match up near the start between lyrics and film.

Many thanks to both of you!! Once again I'm really glad you like it! It's actually not my type of music either, but when I was listening to this song while watching another music video, I instantly had an image of John in my head. So I gave it a try.

January 18, 2013 1:39 am  #10

Nice! Thanks for sharing this with us.
Sherlock and John
salt and pepper
coffee and cream
peanut butter and jelly
can't have one without the other.....

Board footera