BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 25, 2012 10:43 pm  #1

Rules of the Sherlock fandom

Not sure if anyone has posted this before, the site is getting pretty popular and it isn't easy keeping up with all the topics!  But i just had to post the link to this tumblr site: http://sherlockfandomrules.tumblr.com/ I just love it! It has some pretty funny pictures and quotes ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a highly functioning sociopath. Do your research."
-- Sherlock (to Anderson)

February 27, 2012 2:13 pm  #2

Re: Rules of the Sherlock fandom

Yeah I love these - they're hilarious!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

December 23, 2012 2:10 am  #3

Just too funny, each one makes me laugh out loud!

"That's what people DO!"

January 9, 2013 7:37 am  #4

Oh look, another bot.
Very shoddy; repeated my words from a different topic (completely out of context)  in this section and can't spell !!!!
Here, pop this outfit on; dopey.

BEAM 'EM UP BOSS!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

January 9, 2013 11:54 am  #5

Another bot waiting for an encouraging shove-off! Laughably pathetic and with a certain sense of irony.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 9, 2013 11:55 am  #6

I wanna know which of their angles is blue?

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

January 10, 2013 3:11 pm  #7

I stick very close to these rules 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

January 10, 2013 4:38 pm  #8

Right! Kazza. 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 16, 2013 11:06 pm  #9

Lol. I'll ban them but leave their post up, just so people know what we're talking about and it doesn't look like Davina and Kazza have gone mad and crazily off topic.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera