BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 16, 2013 9:11 pm  #21

Re: London Board Meet Up (Monday 25th March 2013)

SusiGo wrote:

That would be great, biscuitbear. How about the rest of us? Tobe, KP, Sherlock Holmes, Ivy, Davina, did I forget anyone? 

What about Irene Adler? We haven't seen much of her during the last weeks but I think she was interested, too.
@biscuitbear: I would love to meet you, too.  And Paris - London is just a cat's jump.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 16, 2013 9:18 pm  #22

Of course, Irene Adler. Would be nice to have the whiphand around.  What about Monday, 25th? I think it work for Davina, too. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 16, 2013 9:20 pm  #23

With a fixed date I would also probably try to attend. I have no idea how to get a ticket to London and book a hotel room for a couple of days, but I guess it should be possible. Somehow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

January 16, 2013 9:22 pm  #24

That would be great. I'm sure some of the nice people here can help you. I think somewhere in this thread accommodation's been discussed. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 16, 2013 9:28 pm  #25

Monday 25th will be absolutely fine with me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 16, 2013 9:56 pm  #26

I'm flying back to Berlin on the 25th, but since I'm not sure I can find the time to meet up (the to-do list is getting longer and longer) you shouldn't be considerate of me. Just don't forget to take a group photo in front of Speedys and I'll photoshop myself in then.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 17, 2013 12:00 pm  #27

Shall we go with the 25th then guys? 

If so, I'll fix that as a date and we can start discussing what we're going to do.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

January 17, 2013 12:04 pm  #28

I'm fine with that. 

January 17, 2013 1:07 pm  #29

Sounds good to me. Time and place to meet...

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 17, 2013 3:54 pm  #30

Great now i'll tell my boss I'm taking the day off and look for a train ticket!

January 17, 2013 3:56 pm  #31

Excellent decision, biscuitbear. Looking forward to seeing you there. 

January 17, 2013 4:03 pm  #32

Ok I found a cheap ticket, I will arrive at St Pancras at 9 am and I'll leave by the 8 pm train. I can't wait, a meet-up in London, that is so cool!

Edit : what the heck, I will stay Monday night and go back Tuesday evening, it will give me one day more to hang out in London!

Edit again : OK, reservation made; I'm all set!

Last edited by biscuitbear (January 17, 2013 4:37 pm)

January 17, 2013 5:55 pm  #33

Works for me.  I'm going wherever Tobe is going anyway ;-)  Monday the 25th will be perfect!  Now all we have to do is decide time and place.  Woo Hoo!  The adventure is getting closer!

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

January 17, 2013 5:57 pm  #34

Whoa, this is exciting! 

January 18, 2013 2:00 am  #35

KeepersPrice wrote:

Works for me. I'm going wherever Tobe is going anyway ;-) Monday the 25th will be perfect! Now all we have to do is decide time and place. Woo Hoo! The adventure is getting closer!

And KP, you can be the honorary American cousin to the group!
I will admit, I am green with envy about you guys' plans. How cool is this?

January 19, 2013 6:13 pm  #36

So what will we do and when? I'd love to go to Speedy's as I've never been. Can I make plans for the evening (I love musicals) or should I keep it free in case some of us hang out together until late?

January 19, 2013 6:35 pm  #37

biscuitbear wrote:

So what will we do and when? I'd love to go to Speedy's as I've never been. Can I make plans for the evening (I love musicals) or should I keep it free in case some of us hang out together until late?

Monday will be my last night as I'm going to leave on Tuesday afternoon. "Hang out together until late" sounds alluring to me. So I wouldn't make any other plans.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 19, 2013 7:17 pm  #38

I'll be there with my family and we're staying in a suburb so I don't know exactly when I have to get back in the evening. Just make plans and we'll see. Starting at Speedy's would be nice though. And my daughter will be coming with us as well, so behave. 

January 19, 2013 7:23 pm  #39

Ok I'll leave the evening free then. My own daughter would have liked to come as well, but she has to go to school and anyway she can't speak English yet so she would probably have been bored.

January 19, 2013 8:29 pm  #40

I join. And I have faced it. We can communicate on this theme. Here or in PM.

Board footera