BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 25, 2012 3:42 am  #1

Made my first pic

So...I decided I was gonna learn how to use Photoshop to make images and gifs.

Here's my first pic...I'm in love with his eyes and I thought a photo that showed them clearly with the rest of him in B&W would look awesome....what you think?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

April 25, 2012 5:30 am  #2

Re: Made my first pic

And then I tried my hand at making a gif....seriously...thoughts?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 25, 2012 7:05 am  #3

They are both really good. The eyes have it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 25, 2012 7:43 am  #4

Thanks! There was a different pic I wanted to use for it but I couldn't find it.

April 25, 2012 8:15 am  #5

I love that picture of Benedict... pity one can't take a picture of a voice... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

April 25, 2012 8:36 am  #6

Brilliant! Both very good...are you putting them on Tumblr?

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 25, 2012 9:05 am  #7

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

April 25, 2012 9:38 am  #8

Yep they are both on my Tumblr (that's where I linked them from)

April 25, 2012 12:12 pm  #9

God what have I done. Now I am watching ASiP and making notes of all the gifs I could make.

April 25, 2012 1:31 pm  #10

And that brings me to...

I think I will do this one again and change the background image to something most definitely happening to him..../ponder

I need to learn how to merge Doctor Who with Sherlock so I can make me a sig!!!! OMG I'm never going to sleep again.

Last edited by Wholocked (April 25, 2012 1:32 pm)

April 25, 2012 1:57 pm  #11

Is this one better?

Okay I promise it's the last one...tonight.

April 29, 2012 5:28 pm  #12

I like these, great job!  I love to pretend I'm good at photo editing and all that, but I'm really rubbish at it. xD You seem to be pretty good at it though!

Followed you on Tumblr, by the way, hope you don't mind. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DON'T PANIC

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - A.C. Doyle

April 29, 2012 11:24 pm  #13

Course not

Thanks! I like followers. Makes me feel less like I'm talking to myself haha.

April 29, 2012 11:35 pm  #14

Thanks for following me back, haha. It is nice to know that your thoughts aren't going unheard. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DON'T PANIC

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - A.C. Doyle

August 8, 2012 8:23 pm  #15

Ok, here is my first (And probably last!) attempt at fanart. I had to go with the writingy ones because my actual drawing capabilities are practicaly non-existent...

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

August 8, 2012 8:27 pm  #16

Oh, now here's another thread I have to look at all the time!

August 10, 2012 10:57 pm  #17

molly and who locked--brilliant!!   Wholocked--  yeah I've seen fanart with sherlock and dr who in one image.  I  have one for my desktop.  What you'd have to do,  is use the blending feature.  then just copy the images onto wherevever you want and blend them in.   I  think that's how it works.  I do imaging too but I use lunapic or mytheme--photoshop is great, but I'm absolutely clueless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

Board footera