BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 22, 2012 8:00 am  #1

A Ben sketch

I found this here about Benedict's incredible schedule. Quite funny:

http://froofie.tumblr.com/post/36231771326/sketch-of-benedicts-life

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 22, 2012 1:54 pm  #2

Re: A Ben sketch

That was hilarious!  I love clever little fan sketches like this.  The Johnlock bit was very funny - and the part where he "was allowed to flush the toilet" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

November 22, 2012 2:11 pm  #3

And the bedtime story about the whale. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 15, 2013 5:46 am  #4

**I am a bot
I am not worthy of this forum**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*advertising - spambot*

Board footera