BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 4, 2012 11:54 pm  #1

POLL: American Presidential Elections

Unfortunately, when I started the thread I failed to have enough foresight to make it a poll. So, here's the poll. Australians, Brits, Germans, Canadians, etc. are all welcome to make a pick, but please DO tell us about your perspective as a foreigner.

Discussion on the imminence of the elections can resume here or continue in the earlier thread.

If the American presidential elections were held today and you could vote, for whom would it be?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Initials SH and proud owner of a viola named Watson.

Potential flatmates should know the worst about each other.

It's a three patch problem.

I didn't know; I saw.

January 11, 2013 12:09 pm  #2

Re: POLL: American Presidential Elections

this is one amazing article! Thank you for posting this.

January 11, 2013 10:18 pm  #3

Re: POLL: American Presidential Elections

Ohh the bot's got it wrong again!!!

Botspotting is such fun!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

Board footera