BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 8, 2012 11:19 am  #21

Re: CHOCOLATE

I was bought a lovely box of Marks and Spencer's chocolates yesterday as a thank you from a friend as I looked after her pony when she couldn't get to the stables because of the snow and ice and because I clipped her pony for her yesterday. I confess I have eaten quite a few already, starting with the Turkish delight covered in chocolate ones as I love Turkish delight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 10, 2012 8:35 am  #22

Chocolate is the best way to say thanks after all... <3

January 10, 2013 9:25 pm  #23

Does anyone (except for me) like "After Eight" ?

I love this stuff! I can't get enough of it... It's dark chocolate with mint filling and it is one of these "love it or hate it" things...

I know it sounds weird, but the flavor sort of reminds me of Sherlock... The dark Chocolate is like his dark curls and his behavior towards other people (but also how sweet he can be ) and the Mint makes me think of his scarf and his pale skin and his flawless mind because (I know it sounds stupid) mint is almost like mind just with a t instead of a d. ^^

January 10, 2013 9:48 pm  #24

@Lelli: Yes, yes, yes! I absolutely adore this stuff! I always get me some when I prepare to watch a movie and after the first fifteen minutes I realise that the package is empty :/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

Board footera