BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 9, 2013 1:24 pm  #601

Re: Cabin pressure

Yekaterinburg  "Goose Attack II :  The Revenge". 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

January 9, 2013 4:44 pm  #602

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 9, 2013 6:37 pm  #603

Streaming on my iPhone right now!!!

January 9, 2013 7:02 pm  #604

Timbuktu Timbuktu! Thank God it's not Baden-Baden! 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 9, 2013 7:12 pm  #605

Arthur! Stop talking!
I don't think I can remember how!!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 9, 2013 7:13 pm  #606

SusiGo wrote:

Timbuktu Timbuktu! Thank God it's not Baden-Baden! 

Loved that!
Martin losing his rag at Arthur 'SHUT UP!' 

And at one point I swear down he said MGN air rather than MJN.

Last edited by Mnemosyne (January 9, 2013 7:15 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

January 9, 2013 7:24 pm  #607

January 9, 2013 7:31 pm  #608

Many thanks.

I am now going to use the next line on the next client to get on my wick:

'Let's see who can stay shut up the longest!'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

January 9, 2013 8:25 pm  #609

Mandela. 

January 9, 2013 9:43 pm  #610

An erudite Arthur! I don't think I can cope with that. Just goes to show that a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing! Pass the Tallisker Tallisker.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 9, 2013 9:49 pm  #611

For him it only needs ONE page of a book to make him an expert! 

January 9, 2013 10:05 pm  #612

He did quite well with the bears. Seems to absorb knowledge quite quickly. Quickly quickly.

January 10, 2013 4:17 am  #613

I was going to listen to the episode, but I started reading the operations manual and couldn't put it down.

January 10, 2013 6:45 am  #614

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 10, 2013 8:06 am  #615

i had to run errands in the morning but caught the replay in the afternoon. they are funny.

January 10, 2013 12:12 pm  #616

Transcript is out:

http://arianedevere.livejournal.com/51327.html

Last edited by Mattlocked (January 10, 2013 12:12 pm)

January 10, 2013 12:25 pm  #617

Listening to it again at this moment! 

January 10, 2013 12:52 pm  #618

Errands MaggieM? Were you in a helpful mood? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 10, 2013 3:36 pm  #619

Mais si!

January 11, 2013 12:14 am  #620

I haven't listened to Timbuktu yet...well, that's not quite true: I played it while at work so heard bits and pieces but since I was supposed to be teaching at that time, I pretended to ignore it...but I do want to say that interview with John Finnemore (and the first time I read that post saying there's an interview with John, I thought: Martin??? before I realized it wasn't John Watson who was meant!) was really, really interesting. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

Board footera