BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 6, 2013 5:24 pm  #1

New podcast

Just found this. The programme sounds quite exciting but I didn't figure out yet how to download the whole thing.

http://www.three-patch.com/

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 6, 2013 5:26 pm  #2

Re: New podcast

For me, right click on the mp3 link, "save target as..." works fine   

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 6, 2013 5:31 pm  #3

Thanks, Harriet, seemed it worked for me on Mac, too. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 16, 2016 10:38 am  #4

Episode 55 was released this month, I haven't downloaded it yet though. I'm curious, how many people on the forum listen to this podcast?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 16, 2016 11:01 am  #5

I simply do not have the time. I heard parts of some episodes but doing this and watching TJLC Explained etc. is just too much. There was one programme with Ruther about Setlock, would have loved to listen but I think this alone was 3 hours. A shame one has a real life. 

November 16, 2016 11:09 am  #6

I usually listen to it on my phone with my earphones on while I do the shopping, but I've been listening to other podcasts lately. This sport-themed episode doesn't appeal to me much, and last month's episode was about Potterlock, so I didn't listen to that one either.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 16, 2016 8:03 pm  #7

I listen to bits and pieces, but not usually a whole episode at once.  They are long!  But often interesting.  I didn't listen to the Potterlock one either, but I'd probably have ended up finding it interesting!

Board footera