BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 5, 2013 9:08 pm  #1

Sherlock Rubik's Cube

I just thought about Sherlock and the Rubiks Cube because I'm like the only one in my Maths class who can't solve this cube… Also because of this picture:

I once ran over this cute comic:
http://y0do.deviantart.com/art/BBC-Sherlock-Rubik-s-Cube-214975935

I liked it but then I saw this in ASIP

And to me the cube looks solved. Since John doesn't live in 221B very long it must have been Sherlock, who solved it, didn't he?
Of course, he could just have bought it and never mixed it up but that's not like Sherlock isn't it? And it wouldn't lay in such an open place.

I don't know why I posted this… I think I just wanted to get rid of it... Haha XD

January 6, 2013 2:52 am  #2

Re: Sherlock Rubik's Cube

I think Sherlock probably solved it in one of his boredom spasms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

February 22, 2013 11:47 pm  #3

It's not solved - the three is missing.

Last edited by Lily (February 22, 2013 11:48 pm)

--------------------------------

"Yes, of course I forgive you."

February 25, 2013 11:08 am  #4

Yeah, there's two 6's on the side that we can see, and two 4's.

I've got one of those Sudocubes and they're SOOOOOO hard. Omg I totally can't do it. I can do Sudoku on it's own without a problem, but this is really frustrating.

Then I decided that maybe if I could do Rubik's cube, I'd be able to do Sudocube easier, so I bought a Rubik's cube. I can get to a certain point then basically get really stuck.

I can get one whole side (I go with the white), then the small T-shape underneath on all the other sides (apart from the one directly underneath the white side). From there I try to get more of the colours in line to make two straight lines of colour on each side, but then I get all mixed up and the white side goes into a mess....Can anyone do it/got any tips? I don't really want to cheat by looking on the internet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 26, 2013 4:32 am  #5

I started to type; however, thus might bring you more possible solutions - [url]http://www.wikihow.com/Solve-a-Rubik's-Cube-(Easy-Move-Notation)[/url]

Board footera